Bad
Good

Posted March 01, 2015
It 's a very nice school ... My daughter loves to go to this school..!!!

James Madison Primary Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2014
I'm very disappointed with JMP. My son is going to this school and both in KG and in grade 1 his class teacher left after few months from start of the class. It disturbed his class affairs. Also, when I looked at my friend's son, who attends different school, his class activities included science, math and it seemed he knew a lot about these subjects.

Posted February 23, 2013
Very good school my daughter used to go there. I personally like the new principal she was very friendly whenever i talked to her although that time she was not a principal over there. She is not a head strong principal that i am sure of. Staff must be happy right now with her. She is unlike the previous principal don't insult them in front of kids and parents.

James Madison Primary Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2012
In my opinion, G. Foxx was a great principal. During her time there, the school is very safe. I diagree with some of the reviews given here. I believe the current principal Ms. Mahibir needs to do more work in this aspect.

James Madison Primary Elementary School 3

Posted March 14, 2012
Dear Parent, I am relocating in this area and my son will go to this school and would like to know about what are these serious issues and concerns. I am not sure whether I should relocate or not. Your opinion will help me a lot

James Madison Primary Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2011
OMG Gina Foxx!!! What are we doing to our children? Are we concerned about who is in charge of our children??

Posted April 28, 2010
While I do agree about the teachers at this school, I can see the negative side of Ms Foxx being mentioned. I think some of the best teachers have left JMP because of her. However, the overall curriculum along with the invested teachers makes JMP well worth it.

Posted March 06, 2009
I cannot disagree about the last posting enough. Because of Ms. Foxx this school is a safe place for our children, a wonderful place for our children to learn and grow each day. Just watching Ms. Foxx in her day to day is inspiring and make me proud to be a JMP mom!!

James Madison Primary Elementary School 3

Posted March 04, 2009
For the most part teachers are friendly and professional and seemingly qualified. The administration, however, is not: over-controlling, insensitive to parent concerns, which makes for the unprofessionalism in my opinion. As far as curriculum I am generally satified, but I cannot wait until my children are out of the primary school because of principal Foxx.

Posted January 11, 2009
The teachers are friendly, qualified, and professionals. Administration there is not quite the same.

840 New Dover Rd, Edison, NJ  08820
Last modified James Madison Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2