PK-5 & Ungraded
Edison, NJ

Posted November 23, 2014
My son attended John Marshall School for 3 years and I couldn't be happier. A wonderful school with thoughtful, smart, intelligent, and hardworking teachers and a Principal who is a great leader and role model! My son's performance and standards improved with every year much to my delight. More than anything, my son loved his school a lot. Now that we have moved to London, I see him visiting the school website and whimsically talks about his great days there.

Posted April 28, 2014
My son is joined the school at 2013 for 1 grade. Now he is in 2nd grade.Teacher supporting with children and extra activities ( science fair,math weekly log,reading log)all are good.

Posted October 08, 2013
This is the best school I have seen. Quality of education and methods followed to make the kids understand the concepts is really good

Posted August 18, 2013
My daughter will start her third grade this yr. My elder son joined this school in the 4th grade. We were new to this country and more than nervous for my son being in a new place and all the challenges it poses for a new student. From day one , I know my son was in good hands and today he is high school and still credits some of his teachers from john Marshall in being good at all things, academics and personality development. i knew , my younger child would be going to the same school. I have watched my daughter blossom from the day she entered kindergarten to the 2nd grade. She is such a well rounded individual, I believe even I could not have done such a good job!!!

Posted August 18, 2013
Our school is a model school for our district. Teachers are great at motivating, inspiring and guiding the students on their quest for knowledge. Reading is celebrated in our school. Each year there are many after school clubs that the students can join and enjoy like gardening club, walking club, computer club etc.

Posted August 18, 2013
I have been associated with this school since 2007 when my eldest joined in th grade. now my younger is in 3rd grade. All her grade teachers have been excellent and I honestly have not even worried about her studies. I see the progress of my child and she has indeed come far along in academics and sports. The school has also shaped her personality perfectly. Its truly " The magic of Learning".

Posted April 08, 2013
my son goes to 2nd grade, i am very happy with the studies and other activities

Posted July 08, 2011
i am a student and this a great school it's cool we have reallt really kind teachers and in phiz ed they make exercising very very fun!!!!!!!!!!

Posted February 24, 2011
Its a great school ,my kids enjoyed this school ....whole year....the teachers & school staff is good & cooperative...my kids like that school.thanks

Posted April 28, 2010

John Marshall Elementary School
15 Cornell Street, Edison, NJ  08817
Last modified John Marshall Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Marshall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top