Bad
Good

very successful school in a perfect neighborhood in the prestigious north edison school district. builds great caracter in students and offers great education in a competitive environment.

Lincoln Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are hardworking give individual attention to the kids. There is lot of classwork . The new principal is awesome she has brought a significant changes in the school. Overall I am quite satisfied with this school.

Hi My daughter studies in Lincoln elementary, the school does really awesome, teachers give ample homework, correct the work sheets, encourage the children and when we email them we get prompt reply to our needs. Recent Science fairwas excellent done by children in the school. the activities and monitoring is pretty well. Teachers especially Mrs Michaud is excellent.

School is very good . Good teachers and see lot of improvement in my kid.

Excellent Principal of this school! Thanks Ms. Cavuto for improving reading skills in school and also introducing Singapore Maths in school.. We have seen big improvement in this school since last principal.

My child has been at this schhol for 5 years. The current principal is awful, poor teachers to deal with her. The teachers seem to care about the children. They've taken away in class parties and more. I would not be able to bear another year at this school.Glad we are leaving. Sometimes people forget who they work for.

The school is great . My son enjoys it everyday . The atmosphere is good and the study pattern is awesome. Truely like it.

I'm terribly disappointed in the half day Kindergarten. This doesn't work for families that have two parents working. Also, for my older child, there are some kids that tend interrupt the classroom and hold the class back from learning. Control in the classroom is minimal. I also find that the quality of work is not as strenuous as what I had as a child growing up in the public school system. Although we will have to pay tuition, we will explore the open houses and look at switching to a private school in Metuchen or Edison for next year where there is full day kindergarten for my youngest child, discipline for the older ones, and hopefully a more challenging curriculum.

We are giving Lincoln School one final try this year. In the past two years, they have made out my child to either be a trouble maker or very "slow" because he gets over the slow pace of the classroom (he's actually gifted). When we took him to a neurologist, as per the suggestion of the guidance counselor, teacher and principal, we found out that there is nothing wrong with my son except that he was getting bullied at school and had no one who would stick up for him. When the school was told that I was deploying during his first grade year, they offered to give him extra support within class and school activities. Instead, they decided to take advantage of me being gone (and not in the office weekly) to call my son a bully and try to punish him when he defended himself from a child that constantly bullies him. They claim to take bullying seriously, but seem to always blame the victims instead. I'm hoping this year will see changes since it's Cavuto's second year, but we shall see.

Has a very positive atmosphere since the arrival of the newest principal. They are working hard to create an environment where the children are motivated to learn. The new library is great and the use of technology in the classrooms is increasing quickly. We've had great teacher experiences!

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.