Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great school with lot of activities for kids...New principle and vice principle are doing great job.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There are lots of school spirit activities.

I have to say good (not great) because while it's currently great for my daughter, it previously was not so great for my son. There have been several improvements since my son was there. Part of this may be that the principal changed. Part of it may be the teachers my kids were assigned to. I also often say you have to know what is best for your individual child. OLDER CHILD: My now 8th grade son went to Lincoln for full-day kindergarten (which has since been reduced to a half-day) and first grade. I was not pleased with his progress. He was a preemie and I requested speech therapy and was denied several times. This seemed to also affect his reading. I had to wind up supplementing with my own efforts and sending him to Rutgers' summer reading program (which is excellent by the way!) My son become frustrated with Lincoln and did not enjoy school. I switched him to Metuchen Christian (which gave him free speech therapy for a few years). Now he is happy, engaged, reads well, and has been on the honor roll alot. Younger child: My daughter attended Lincoln last year for first grade and now second grade. She is thriving and will probably remain at Lincoln for the rest of her elementary school years. One new change is now the kids all have access to laptops. For first graders its school use only, but they get to take them home each night in the 2nd grade). They are doing all sorts of things my son never did, like using google docs, creating slide shows, internal school email, using educational websites like prodigy, etc. She also participates in the school's new weekly computer coding class. They also now have a nice playground (which was built after my son left). There also seems to be more of an effort to push school spirit and pride. The new principal is very friendly.

My child really enjoys going to school everyday. The teachers,principal and staff are friendly and helpful. Children are taught to be independent and responsible. Hope the school continues to grow and all the families can cherish good memories of their children's growth.

My son has been going to 3rd grade this year, really impressive with the activities in the school. They have introduced number of programs to motivate the kids to learn more. I can see a big change in my kid’s attitude towards his studies and overall behavior. It looks like this school has changed a lot compared to 2 years back.

very successful school in a perfect neighborhood in the prestigious north edison school district. builds great caracter in students and offers great education in a competitive environment.

Lincoln Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are hardworking give individual attention to the kids. There is lot of classwork . The new principal is awesome she has brought a significant changes in the school. Overall I am quite satisfied with this school.

Hi My daughter studies in Lincoln elementary, the school does really awesome, teachers give ample homework, correct the work sheets, encourage the children and when we email them we get prompt reply to our needs. Recent Science fairwas excellent done by children in the school. the activities and monitoring is pretty well. Teachers especially Mrs Michaud is excellent.

School is very good . Good teachers and see lot of improvement in my kid.

Excellent Principal of this school! Thanks Ms. Cavuto for improving reading skills in school and also introducing Singapore Maths in school.. We have seen big improvement in this school since last principal.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.