Bad
Good

I previously sent my oldest child to private school, which was not the best experience for us. Since transferring to Lindeneau School, we now benefit from a positive school and community environment. Both of my children now attend this school. This is an excellent school with excellent staff, and strong leadership. This is a remarkable school!!

I have had mostly positive experiences with this school, currenly i have a daughter in the 4th grade and she has excelled her, as my older daughter did currenly in 7th grade. The princpal and staff are approachable and will to help. If there is a child struggling there are teachers to help them if a child needs to be challenged they will be. I find the negative reviews have not been my exp.

great school where everyone works together for the benefit of the children.

All four of my boys have gone to this school and have nothing but wonderful memories of how much they loved it and the teachers have made such an impact on all of them.

This school is definitely not for those who have serious academic expectations for their kids. My son has been in this school for four years and I feel if it were not for home coaching, he would be lagging in comparison to other kids at other schools.

My daugther Gose to this school sices 2nd grade is the best school so far that i love the princeple she is A mezine the teachers to the Janitor , are amezine this is one of the best school .. in edison , she has being in othere school but nothig compared to this school i have a 4th yr and she would be attending this chool next yr ,.

We are on the poorer side of Edison. There is a big difference between north and south Edison and the Lindeneau Community is the 'poorest'. Look at the amount of students who have free and reduced lunch. Regardless, I do agree it is up to the parents to foster that knowledge, however, children act the way they get to be when surrounded by others hence why after my child finished 5th grade at Lindeneau we moved to North Edison so my children could be surrounded by students who had similar goals as her. It does make a difference. Not so much at the elemtnary level, but the middle school and definately the high school level (Edison High is a mess)

Good school even in 76 when i was there. Teachers are great. Income of avg people is diverse not poor side of edison uh, teachers teach but it is up to the parents to help expand that knowledge and keep the education going so parents help the teacher to help your kids suceed

this school is okay there are way to many students in one class (they need to cap it off after 20) the teachers are nice but the staff doesnt reflect the diversity among the students. we have the lowest test scores in the district unfortunately probably because we are on the poor side of edison

Last modified Lindeneau Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.