K-5 & Ungraded
Edison, NJ

Menlo Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2014
I've been in this school and it was awesome. I enjoyed being safety patrol and enjoying during activities. This was the best school with Mrs. Goldstein and Mrs High

Posted October 30, 2013
My daughter went for K in Mrs. Seamster class. Thanks for making school fun and my daughter is in first right now in Ms Hoffman class and my daughter simply LOVES school. On weekend she says I cannot wait for Monday to come. The curriculum is awesome and mathematics and reading comprehension. She will look for math puzzles in everything she will do in home. LOVE the school and principal is always there, and excellent communication between prent and school. Keep up the good work

Posted August 30, 2013
As a Parent, I can't be happier to see my dotr progress by leaps and bounds. She started from K and now is in the 5th grade! Amazing, excellent and all the best key words go to this school. My dotr was luck to have very good teachers like Ms Moretti, Ms Lechelt, Ms Meiramma. Keep up the good work!

Posted February 04, 2013
Excellent !!! Excellent !!! Excellent..... Nice teachers, good principal, good facilities.... My kid simply love the school and so I am.... Thanks to all the staff of the school....

Posted October 10, 2012
3 years in this school and very happy with quality of teachers and board as well.

Posted October 31, 2011
I am so proud that my kids (currently in 2nd and 5th grade) are part of the Menlo Park Family. The Principal and the teachers take extra efforts in helping the kids grow in a safe and nurtured environment. The new teachers coming on board are very tech savvy and it will ultimately help the kids in the long run.

Posted October 30, 2011
Menlo park is awesome ! Mrs. Guarnieri, Mrs Goldstein and Brazer are amazing. I am so proud to be part of this school. These teachers are so engaging and committed.

Posted August 28, 2011
My daughter went to 2nd grade here, she had ms Lacasto and Ms Osinky and they were good.Of the 2, Ms lascto was excellent, ms Osinky needs a little more practice academically, else no one can beat her, caring wise. I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with Ms Giuffrida. Anythng one her is gud.

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted February 17, 2010
This is such a great school academically. My child continues to flourish. Great teachers/mentors. The only problem is the physical facilities- the school can really use a new state of the art gym, a cafeteria. computer room with adeqaute number of computers and better outdoor landscaping including playground(s) and parking for parents/visitors.

Menlo Park Elementary School
155 Monroe Avenue, Edison, NJ  08820
Last modified Menlo Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Menlo Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top