Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

We had an issue with a student bullying our child here. Our child was nervous to keep going to school. When we informed our child's teacher, she mishandled the situation by telling our kid to simply ignore the bullying. The principal took weeks to address the matter or even show any understanding that the matter was going on. The principal has since been replaced by a new principal who seems more invested in the school and more approachable. I also found the parent involvement in this school to be low. There is little sense of community. One major holiday assembly was canceled because of a lack of parent interest. The way students are dismissed at the end of the school day, especially the kindergartners, is unsafe. The children are allowed to leave the building with little supervision as to whom they are going with. Also, it took several parent complaints to the office for the teachers to open the door a minute early in the snow and heavy rain, even when the kids were huddled and cold right outside of the teachers' line of sight. We were so unhappy with this school that we placed our children elsewhere.

very successful school in a perfect neighborhood in the prestigious north edison school district. builds great caracter in students and offers great education in a competitive environment.

I've been in this school and it was awesome. I enjoyed being safety patrol and enjoying during activities. This was the best school with Mrs. Goldstein and Mrs High

My daughter went for K in Mrs. Seamster class. Thanks for making school fun and my daughter is in first right now in Ms Hoffman class and my daughter simply LOVES school. On weekend she says I cannot wait for Monday to come. The curriculum is awesome and mathematics and reading comprehension. She will look for math puzzles in everything she will do in home. LOVE the school and principal is always there, and excellent communication between prent and school. Keep up the good work

As a Parent, I can't be happier to see my dotr progress by leaps and bounds. She started from K and now is in the 5th grade! Amazing, excellent and all the best key words go to this school. My dotr was luck to have very good teachers like Ms Moretti, Ms Lechelt, Ms Meiramma. Keep up the good work!

Excellent !!! Excellent !!! Excellent..... Nice teachers, good principal, good facilities.... My kid simply love the school and so I am.... Thanks to all the staff of the school....

3 years in this school and very happy with quality of teachers and board as well.

I am so proud that my kids (currently in 2nd and 5th grade) are part of the Menlo Park Family. The Principal and the teachers take extra efforts in helping the kids grow in a safe and nurtured environment. The new teachers coming on board are very tech savvy and it will ultimately help the kids in the long run.

Menlo park is awesome ! Mrs. Guarnieri, Mrs Goldstein and Brazer are amazing. I am so proud to be part of this school. These teachers are so engaging and committed.

My daughter went to 2nd grade here, she had ms Lacasto and Ms Osinky and they were good.Of the 2, Ms lascto was excellent, ms Osinky needs a little more practice academically, else no one can beat her, caring wise. I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with Ms Giuffrida. Anythng one her is gud.

Last modified Menlo Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.