Bad
Good

the best school in the district.it not only gives us an opportunity to learn but also find our inner peace therefor as a student i love school 29

I honestly do not understand why people complain about 29. I've been going to 29 ever since it opened but unfortunately had to move to PA due to my dad's job. As we all know Elizabeth, NJ does not have the best audience so, moving to place where I knew the kids would be more polite, I expected the school to be as great as the people. Although it's not. The school I currently go now does not have air conditioner or a heater, they have printing limits, the school is dirty, the curriculum is behind, we have to wait outside until school starts, and the whole school fights over 2 computer carts. Albert Einstein has air conditioning and a heater, the newest technology, and a far more advanced curriculum. Albert Einstein is clean, organized, and an extremely amazing school. If it wasn't for Albert Einstein I would not be where I am today, because of Albert Einstein I am currently a part of the National Junior Honor Society, a Straight A student, and a great clarinetist. Yes the school may have some flaws but every school does. I am so glad that I attended Albert Einstein Academy.

This school is ok and has a very a major flaw. The teacher Ms. Alvarado as a parent, I want my child to be respected. This lady yells at the children, right at their face AND THE PARENTS! This lady is just plain rude and needs to get another hobby then yelling and hollering at children for the littlest reasons. I'm with another reviewer. FIRE MS. ALVARADO!

School 29 is the best and awesome. Love the school been going there since i was in pre-k with my best friend NATALIE GARCIA. LOVE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent school , my son is happy be there..... The most important class is math I am be very pround and happy for him. Albert Einstein Academy Goood school.....

This school is one of the best in the city. It has a strong focus in STEAM and has some creative ways of showing it. I've been a student in it since the day it opened and left in 2011. I love how there is a large focus in technology. During my time @ 29, we had many people from NASA come talking about internships, programs, and helping kids learn more about STEAM in general. I ended up in one of those programs and in Lower academy thanks to that. The teachers are really good. I can say that I have learned a lot there than at other schools and that 29 has helped me and other students become what they wanted to be.

Just Excellent! I love the school, staff and it is very clean and safe. The rules are clear for everyone. Children are treated respectfully and encourage for getting success like persons and promoting the community. Let me add about Ms Alverado that I could see she was rough sometime, I didn't know why, but I can say I saw some improving on this side.

Ms. Alvarado - I've had 2 encounters w this lady where she just comes up to u with an attitude, without even saying who she is, and talking to you like you were worth nothing. I have never complaint about this lady, because I know we all have our bad days. Now I guess it's just that she's menopausal all the time! because for her to have this unprofessionalism way about her is beyond me. Now that the kids are in summer school, my mother had an incident w her, and not only that she has the nerve to talk about the incident in my daughters class to her teacher. What gets me really angry is that when my daughter says "don't talk about my grandmother" she turns around and says " shut up! I'm not talking to you. Turn around & go to sleep". When this happenned it was nap time in my daughters class. This is the kind of teacher that should not be around my kids or any kid for that matter. I have not met w the principle yet, she's on vacation but this is an unsolved matter as off right now. I encourage all the parents not to stay quiet. Speak up!! People like this Ms. Alvarado should not be teaching. Its time to clean up. I say "get rid off the garbage" !!!

The school has a high quality standard in terms of their faculty, facility and the curriculum program. My child is in Pre-K and she already learned to write her name, know the basic concept of math and science..for a 3 year old that is amazing!!! I saw their facility and it is very conducive and safe for learning children and the teachers are all alert and competent and in touch based with the parents.

This school is excellent. I know because i was a student there from 2005 when it opened til 2009. This school is new and has the best certified teachers for the best education. They have great programs that help your children to go to Ivy league high schools. Now i'm in Lower academy, which is the highest ranked high school in Elizabeth. That's all thanks to 29.

Last modified No 29 Dr A Einstein Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.