Bad
Good

I'm enrolled in this school and I'm astonished of how successful this school has become. everyday our teachers push us more and more to reach higher goals and to have higher expectations. They teach us and help us understand but we learned to apreciate our seats in this school because there's many kids waiting in line to take the next spot. all teachers are supportive, care about us and help us open our eyes to reality!! I love this school so much I have reached so many high goals I would of never expected! I'm amazing and all my talented classmates say its challenging but would never give up!!

I am currently attending Terence C. Reilly and that school is great they do help anyone that ask for it...i can't wait until June when I graduate!!

Academically is a good school but teachers and students doesn't care about bullies, saying 'yes, i am going to help you' and they don't do nothing, really disappointed. Hope, next time Elizabeth get better schools than this one. A school housed in another school, not the best idea. Teachers cant control all the kids around there.

This school is awesome i go there and they teach you more than you will ever know anywhere else.

Last modified Terence C. Reilly School #7 is a Public school that serves grades PK, 2-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.