PK-8 & Ungraded
Elizabeth, NJ

No 5 Mabel Holmes Middle School 0

Posted September 25, 2007
I went to Mabel G Holmes. i graduated from there. that school is an amzing, and the techers and principal are great..

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted June 04, 2007

No 5 Mabel Holmes Middle School 1

Posted November 20, 2006

Posted August 16, 2005

Posted February 16, 2005
I'm a student of Mable G. Holmes middle school and I love it there! The principal is one of the greatest. He actually walks through the halls and learns student's names! He really cares about the school and shows great enthusiasm for it. We also have a new after school program for those of us that can handle more challenging work. There is time for fun, though. After doing school work in the Pace-86 after school program, we get fun workshops like art and dance! This the greatest school I've been to and I'll be sorry to leave it for high school in a few months.

No 5 Mabel Holmes Middle School
650 Bayway Avenue, Elizabeth, NJ  07206
Last modified No 5 Mabel Holmes Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
No 5 Mabel Holmes Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top