PK-8 & Ungraded
Elizabeth, NJ

Posted November 06, 2014
This school was accepted as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in their Primary Years Programme (PYP). This acceptance was received in August 2014 and at that time made Dr. Orlando Edreira Academy the only IB-PYP school in New Jersey.

Posted October 15, 2010
Teachers and all the staff are very attentive and they are very strict with the dress code and I believe this teach our children responsibility

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007
- a former student

Posted August 10, 2007
I really like the school and the staff

Posted April 10, 2005
I have been most fortunate to have had my son to attend Westminster Academy since pre-k. The teachers are excellent and seem happy to work there. I have observed that the school staff tries to communicate with parents and seem very interested in the well being of the children. It is true that the parking my be a little difficult at times. It the responsibility of the citizens to obey the law and park thier vehiciles appropriately. It is not the responsibility of the school principal to ticket people. I have noticed signs that state ' No Parking' however I do see the same people violating the law without any remorse. C.A.

Posted May 17, 2004
My daughter has attended Westminster Acadamy since Pre- K. The classes have kept her interested in learning and she has made great strides in reading and math while in First Grade. While the food leaves much to be desired( We send lunches) the parking for pick up and drop off is horrendous. The parents whose children don't take the bus double and triple park on Westminster Ave. and make it so difficult to find a parking space. They need a better system!

No 26 Edreira Academy
631- 657 Westminster Ave, Elizabeth, NJ  07208
Last modified No 26 Edreira Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
No 26 Edreira Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top