Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
My daughter is in kindergarten at Elmora School 12 with Ms DaCruz and Mrs Penders. She's doing very well and loves her teachers. She's given the attention that she needs. I hope the rest of her experience at School 12 continues to be as good.

Posted June 12, 2015
My kid went to kindergarten in this school this year. The love and care he got in the school is amazing. The teachers Ms Garcia and Ms C did a great job in bonding with the kids and supporting them in their all round development. I am glad my son has started reading very fast and also loves maths - thanks to the fantastic team that runs this school. I am writing this as I am on the way to attend the multicultural show in this great school. Thanks

Posted September 16, 2013
i love this school and my daughter love's it, if we have a problem the teachers are very helpfull with it

Number 12, Elmora Elementary School 3

Posted January 13, 2012
The staff, some teachers & security guards are awesome. Grades from pre-k through 6th grade are very good,no unusual problem. My 3 childrens were in different grades, 2 of them (small grades) very well because even the the teachers can take control of them, but my third son who had already reached 7 grade change drastically,even more when he reached 8 grade. The problem is tha in these grades are gangs members and wanted to take control of my son, dont know if the school does not know about this or just want to stay like they dont know. But my solution to this problem and to save my kids from those people is having changed schools.

Number 12, Elmora Elementary School 3

Posted August 31, 2011
Classroom tend to be overcrowded..my childs kindergarden class had 30 students to 1 teacher and and aid..toward end of school year added a teacher for math and science..parent notification of events is not good usually a day or 2 before event..but overall I feel good about sending my child there

Posted April 26, 2010
Outstanding and knowledgeable staff! Experiential learning for the students- All around happy kids:)

Posted March 31, 2009
School 12 is one of the best school in Elizabeth, NJ. I attended that school and my son also attended that school. Most of the staff are amazing caring people the security guards are also amazing caring people. Great Autism Program D. mc Cann, B. Banni, S. Esqivel, Mrs Kopnicki thank you guys for everthing !!!

Posted July 07, 2008
I've found the staff of School 12 overall to be very professional and caring. My son has been successful there, and thoroughly enjoys going to school each day.

Number 12, Elmora Elementary School
638 Magie Ave, Elizabeth, NJ  07208
Last modified Number 12, Elmora Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.