K-8 & Ungraded
Elizabeth, NJ

Posted October 03, 2013
I have gone to this school since fourth grade. I am in middle school now and i just got my locker. I like going to this school because they have after school but i don't go and they have the arts program. Most of the teachers care. My school could improve the level of test like the work needs to be harder...a lot of my friends go here and they are like my BBFFBLCS Best Best Friend Forever But like Cute Sisters. Bye. Come Join The Hornets!

Posted November 09, 2008
Ive attended benjamin Franklin for all my elementary and middle school year and i would of never pick any other school to have all these great experiences. This school, its taught me how to be a leader and to think positive all through the school year. All of the teachers faculty and staff are commited to there jobs and would put all there effort to help a child in the areas they would need help in.

Posted January 23, 2005
My 3 kids went to Ben Franklin and I have nothing but the best to say about this school. The principal really cares about the children. The teachers are great and they love to go to school. D.N. Parent

Posted September 13, 2004
My children are new students here and I could not be happier with this school. I found everyone I have interacted with to be very professional and caring towards the children. It is apparent the principal has great leadership abilities and works well with her staff for the good of the children.

Number 13, Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
248 Ripley Pl, Elizabeth, NJ  07206
Last modified Number 13, Benjamin Franklin Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 13, Benjamin Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top