Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2014
My daughter attends this school and she loves it. She is in 2nd grade and the curriculum is advanced. My daughter is challenged everyday. The teachers are nice and my daughter hasn't been bullied.

Posted December 04, 2013
HMy daughter is in 8th grade and has been here seens 4th grade and she loves this school. Its helping her alot and her teachers are always on top of her to do well and i have to say i love this school.

Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2010

Posted January 25, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and this is her first year in this school. She loves being in this school and loves her teacher. There is alot of work for being in Kindergarten, but I personally think it's great. My daughter needs the challenge because she gets bored to easily. What I like the most is that her teacher keeps us informed on a daily basis on how she is doing and we also receive a monthly progress report. The only thing I don't like about this school is that we receive some information late. As fulltime working parents with 2 other children, we like to have advanced notice of anything going on, so we can make arrangements if needed.

Posted September 13, 2008
My daughter seems very content and so far has had a postive attitude at #15. She is going from private to public and so are about 11 of her friends this year. 5 are in this registered and and all 5 speak highly of their teachers, classmates, and work. So as of 9/12/08, everything seems great and I hope it remains the same throughout. thumbs up #15

Posted June 19, 2008

Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2007

Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2005
I think the kdg. curriculum is going way to fast. My child is 5yrs old and his kdg experience should be a happy one, but, it's not. He is stressed everyday because he is expected to read fluently when he just learned to read. He just learned to count to 100 and now is expected to count by 2's 5's and 10's. My child hates school already. I can't wait to get my child out of this school.

Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2004
We are not happy with some things in this school. The information that we receive either comes the day before or doesn't come at all. We are still waiting for our school calendar and first marking period is almost over. This is not the first time.

Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School
511 Third Ave, Elizabeth, NJ  07202
Last modified Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.