Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The faculty is immature, self-centered, and lacks the drive that makes a teacher great(not all, but 3/4). The secretary called my 7-8 year old stupid. Not the best environment for learning. When I brought it to the attention of the Principal, he basically that me to go talk to the wall. Now, my child goes to the Gifted and Talented School #31 and loves it. School #15 does just enough to get by. The City of Elizabeth is way over rated in education.

Amount of homework: Disagree

There is way too much homework and projects handed out at the same time. It is as if the teachers do not communicate with each other. Coming from a family of Educators, this place deserves the 2/10 it gets.

My daughter goes to this school since the first grade and now she is in the fifth. I think the problem has been the failure of the board picking the wrong principals now we have a new principal and vice principal , so I'm hoping this is a good match for the school. The teachers are wonderful and caring my daughter has enjoy her time in this school. The school does need to work getting the papers to the parents at least a week before and please get some that knows what they are doing in the award ceremony.

My daughter attends this school and she loves it. She is in 2nd grade and the curriculum is advanced. My daughter is challenged everyday. The teachers are nice and my daughter hasn't been bullied.

HMy daughter is in 8th grade and has been here seens 4th grade and she loves this school. Its helping her alot and her teachers are always on top of her to do well and i have to say i love this school.

My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and this is her first year in this school. She loves being in this school and loves her teacher. There is alot of work for being in Kindergarten, but I personally think it's great. My daughter needs the challenge because she gets bored to easily. What I like the most is that her teacher keeps us informed on a daily basis on how she is doing and we also receive a monthly progress report. The only thing I don't like about this school is that we receive some information late. As fulltime working parents with 2 other children, we like to have advanced notice of anything going on, so we can make arrangements if needed.

My daughter seems very content and so far has had a postive attitude at #15. She is going from private to public and so are about 11 of her friends this year. 5 are in this registered and and all 5 speak highly of their teachers, classmates, and work. So as of 9/12/08, everything seems great and I hope it remains the same throughout. thumbs up #15

Last modified Number 15, Christopher Columbus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.