Bad
Good

Excellent! I love Madison Monroe school and I really appreciate Teachers and staff members' job, and I want to say THANK YOU to all of them, especially; my kids' teachers and the Principal Lady...

I'm very happy that my kids are in this school because the principal is a lovely person and she really is aware of what's happening also the teachers are involved too.

My Daughters School is excellent as a single busy parent I am grateful all the hard work the teachers put into teaching my girls . My daughter is grateful of how Mrs. Taub has helped her so much with her reading and writing. I recommend this school to every parent.

I agree with the parent below. Something must be done to ensure the safty of our kids. This overcrowded issues must be addressed now. Many students don't live in the area to go to #16. More securuty must be hired. To be honest i'll work there to secure my child and every other safty. But of course the budget or unexplained resons lacking the time and personel to do so. Our children are #1 . So we must unite together and protest a better organized school.` Someone plz let us know what we can do!

I went to this school 25 years ago and the school was outstanding we always felt safe. Up until last year the school's safty was excellent but now elizabeth has changed all there school's and they now allow 7th and 8th graders who are use to Batton and the fighting and now our younger children are subject to this.... I am in the processes of enrolling my children into private school for safty..also the classes are extremly over crowded and the teachers do not have time to stop and help the children

Last modified Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.