Posted April 17, 2014
I'm very happy that my kids are in this school because the principal is a lovely person and she really is aware of what's happening also the teachers are involved too.

Posted April 17, 2014

Posted May 01, 2013
My Daughters School is excellent as a single busy parent I am grateful all the hard work the teachers put into teaching my girls . My daughter is grateful of how Mrs. Taub has helped her so much with her reading and writing. I recommend this school to every parent.

Posted July 22, 2009

Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School 1

Posted October 29, 2008

Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2008
I agree with the parent below. Something must be done to ensure the safty of our kids. This overcrowded issues must be addressed now. Many students don't live in the area to go to #16. More securuty must be hired. To be honest i'll work there to secure my child and every other safty. But of course the budget or unexplained resons lacking the time and personel to do so. Our children are #1 . So we must unite together and protest a better organized school.` Someone plz let us know what we can do!

Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2008
I went to this school 25 years ago and the school was outstanding we always felt safe. Up until last year the school's safty was excellent but now elizabeth has changed all there school's and they now allow 7th and 8th graders who are use to Batton and the fighting and now our younger children are subject to this.... I am in the processes of enrolling my children into private school for safty..also the classes are extremly over crowded and the teachers do not have time to stop and help the children

Posted March 31, 2008

Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2007

Posted October 04, 2005
I taught in School 16 and in my time there I saw there was great collaboration between the staff and the teachers. Parents are always welcomed. The principal seems to know each child in first name basis, which creates a sense of familiarity. Overall the school seemed like it was top notch.

Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School
1091 North Ave, Elizabeth, NJ  07201
Last modified Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top