Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
I really appreciate all the things that teachers and staff members at my kids' school do every day for them. Thank YOU for being so patient, professional, and especially for helping my kids to love their school and being successful. Also, thank you for helping me as mom to understand you, and your beautiful work. Thanks a lot... God bless you!

Posted December 09, 2015
Excellent! I love Madison Monroe school and I really appreciate Teachers and staff members' job, and I want to say THANK YOU to all of them, especially; my kids' teachers and the Principal Lady...

Posted April 17, 2014
I'm very happy that my kids are in this school because the principal is a lovely person and she really is aware of what's happening also the teachers are involved too.

Posted April 17, 2014

Posted May 01, 2013
My Daughters School is excellent as a single busy parent I am grateful all the hard work the teachers put into teaching my girls . My daughter is grateful of how Mrs. Taub has helped her so much with her reading and writing. I recommend this school to every parent.

Posted September 22, 2008
I agree with the parent below. Something must be done to ensure the safty of our kids. This overcrowded issues must be addressed now. Many students don't live in the area to go to #16. More securuty must be hired. To be honest i'll work there to secure my child and every other safty. But of course the budget or unexplained resons lacking the time and personel to do so. Our children are #1 . So we must unite together and protest a better organized school.` Someone plz let us know what we can do!

Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2008
I went to this school 25 years ago and the school was outstanding we always felt safe. Up until last year the school's safty was excellent but now elizabeth has changed all there school's and they now allow 7th and 8th graders who are use to Batton and the fighting and now our younger children are subject to this.... I am in the processes of enrolling my children into private school for safty..also the classes are extremly over crowded and the teachers do not have time to stop and help the children

Posted October 04, 2005
I taught in School 16 and in my time there I saw there was great collaboration between the staff and the teachers. Parents are always welcomed. The principal seems to know each child in first name basis, which creates a sense of familiarity. Overall the school seemed like it was top notch.

Posted March 09, 2005
I am 17 years old and I went to this school when I was younger and it is the most safest school. The principle was great. the teachers were awsome and the students came ready to learn. I am proud that I was a part in the terrific school.

1091 North Ave, Elizabeth, NJ  07201
Last modified Number 16, Madison-Monroe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.