PK-8 & Ungraded
Elizabeth, NJ

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja 3

Posted June 12, 2013
My complaint and my biggest concern is about crossing the Morris avenue to get to the school. The people driving the cars and buses don't stop and they must stop because it's a scholar zone, where kids and parents cross that avenue daily. We need a light or some sign in order to reduce the speed limit around that area.

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja 1

Posted October 17, 2011
This school is terrible!!! I have my three kids in this school, and i'm looking to definitly transfer them out!! They are constantly talking about healthy diet in their monthly calender...WELL, when ive asked my child what they have had for breakfast they say things like cin a rolls, pop tarts, etc..all surger filled foods that will later have the kid crash mid-morning!! Also, the academic program is the worst! They are suppose to instruct kids on homework, extra help, and elaborate on their grade subject. My kides are coming home with homework a quarter of the way done, because they claim they have been watching movies while doing homework...now how is that possible????? I feel this school is just simple terrible.

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja 4

Posted April 19, 2011
Dr. Antonio Pantoja is a good school, but some new teachers that started this past year are not doing a very good job. They do not inform parents on time what is going on with their child's academic progress until it is too late. The Principal at times reaches out to parents, but at other times seems not to. The school is very clean, but there seems to be a lack of comunication between parents and school staff/administrators.

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja 1

Posted May 04, 2010
they don't involve parents with students activities, in a year i just went to the school to pick up my daughter and that's all, never shared with her any activity

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja 5

Posted February 09, 2010
I think the school, the teachers and the administrators are wonderful. It is a clean, well organized family orientated school. I feel my child is getting an excellent education and has access to all necessary educational materials and help if needed. They offer many extra incentives to the kids alsol

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja 5

Posted January 25, 2010

No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja
505 -517 Morris Avenue, Elizabeth, NJ  07208
Last modified No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
No 27 Dr Antonio Pantoja Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top