9-12 & Ungraded
Elizabeth, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,095

Adm W F Halsey Leadership Academy 3

Posted October 24, 2014
I'm a student attending halsey aof and I I been there since last year and I really like it a lot. The teachers are very nice and they help me a lot and I am very greatful. The only thing they need to do is put more activites so it won't be boring. My school is little and it doesn't have so many people and that's what I like. The big halsey leadership I don't like it because there are many fights but halsey academy of finance is good.

Adm W F Halsey Leadership Academy 4

Posted December 04, 2013
Academy of finance is really good . My two kids are doing really good in school and im so proud of them. This school is very good

Adm W F Halsey Leadership Academy
600 Pearl St, Elizabeth, NJ  07208
Last modified Adm W F Halsey Leadership Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adm W F Halsey Leadership Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top