Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

They give this school a bad reputation. They say there are fights everyday which is not the case . You'll see a couple fights here and there but nothing major. Since I was there I saw maybe three fights and I'm a junior. As for the students there the one that gives this school the bad reputation the staff and teachers are really helpful and nice. Don't be fooled by what others say that haven't gone to the main building . PS. strait a and b student who was stuck for two years in a bad class and still managed to get these grades. But let me be honest upper and lower are the schools that are the best there .

I'm a student attending halsey aof and I I been there since last year and I really like it a lot. The teachers are very nice and they help me a lot and I am very greatful. The only thing they need to do is put more activites so it won't be boring. My school is little and it doesn't have so many people and that's what I like. The big halsey leadership I don't like it because there are many fights but halsey academy of finance is good.

Academy of finance is really good . My two kids are doing really good in school and im so proud of them. This school is very good

Last modified Adm W F Halsey Leadership Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.