Bad
Good

Warm and friendly faculty and community. It truly is a family town/environment. You receive an amazing education, all while having that small town feel

I had a horrible experience here. The teachers want to feel young and cool, so they pal up with their favorites, shower them with attention, and give them higher grades. i was not one of the "chosen ones" so i didnt do well. Funny thing is they told me I wasn't college material. I ended up going two yeasts to a wonderful small college, was on the deans list, and transferred to a prestigious university. Bottom line, I graduated with honors and went on to get my law degree and now am making six figures. Oh yes, someone mentioned a bully problem at EHS. Yes, there is a bad one there.

My daughter was bullied. Despite repeated trips in to see the teachers and principal, nothing was done. We ended up pulling her out and enrolling her in private school. She was traumatized by these girls, and I fear will carry the scars with her for a very long time. Funny, I notice another parent writing a comment about bullying in this school. Obviously, they have a real problem.

Warm and caring environment for students. Excellent and Highly qualified staff. A wonderful experience for all three of my children.

We moved to this town knowing that Emerson School system beat out most of the upper Bergen County school systems. So far we love it and our daughter is loving it too.!

This Jr-Sr High has a caring staff who is genuinely concerned with the safety and well-being of my children. A+

Last modified Emerson Jr Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.