1-5 & Ungraded
Englishtown, NJ

Posted March 19, 2015
I am very happy that my son goes to the good school. This school is having all the facilities like nice class rooms, art, gym, music, computer labs, library, auditorium, cafeteria,.. Teachers are nice. They are teaching well. They are giving every day home work. They are also giving every day optional home work (interested students can take advantage and finish). They are giving every month optional projects ((interested students can take advantage and finish). Overall I have very good opinion on this school.

Posted August 16, 2010
Very diappointed in Taylor Mills. Having moved from a very good school district in NJ we had heard a lot about how fantastic this school was going to be. Instead my daughter got stuck with a disgruntled 4th grade teacher who was frustrated having been moved from another school and one who should have retired long ago (& did at end of last year). Most of administration is very nice but Ive never heard of a school sending out class placements the week before school starts giving WORKING parents absolutely NO time to prepare their children. Definitely 'who you know' in this school.....overall a disappointment. Good thing only 1 more year to go!

Posted September 16, 2009
Wonderful, nurturing staff and administrators. Active and very visible Principal and Assistant Principal.

Posted October 02, 2008

Taylor Mills Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2008
My son has gone to this school for three years and I am very impressed with how far he has come. The teachers are tough but fair and I really must admit I wish they were that way when I attended Taylor's Mills. The only issue I have had is with communications. I do not get all of the activity information regarding conferences, plays, etc in a timely manner. However, I'd rather take the excellent schooling of my child than that.

Taylor Mills Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
Taylor Mills school has been a wonderful place for my children! Every teacher there has been excellent and encouraging to their academic and social learning. The school is one of the best in the area. It's like sending my children to private school without paying for it! They learn more in half a year then I remember learning in a whole year!

Posted February 23, 2004
The last of my three children will enter third grade in the fall of 2004 at Taylor Mills School. I will be so sorry to see him leave such a great school. Here you will find a great administation and top notch teachers. I couldn't be more pleased to have been a part of the Taylors Mill community. Keep up the great work.

Posted August 26, 2003
What a disappointment in Taylor Mills school system. My family moved from New York and I see such a decline in quality in New Jersey teaching from schools in New York. Three of my older children went to school in New York, and did very well (now going to college). My last is yet to have class work and home work worth having. It was a great opportunity to send my child to a private school and learn in 4 weeks what should have been learned in the 9 months in Taylor Mills.

Taylor Mills Elementary School
77 Gordons Corner Road, Englishtown, NJ  07726
Last modified Taylor Mills Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Mills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top