PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
ISJ School is a faith filled environment which is academically challenging for my children. The teachers and staff are outstanding - they get to know the students and their individual needs. Our family highly recommends this school.

Posted October 29, 2010
Incarnation-St. James School is a very caring place. Our children are respected as individuals. As Catholic early childhood educators, they minister to the whole child mind, heart, and hands. In a trusting, nurturing, safe, Christian environment they enable children to develop emotionally, intellectually, socially, physically, and spiritually. -Understanding their uniqueness, they provide various opportunities for children to discover, explore, question, and share. -They facilitate an atmosphere that nurtures a child s special relationship with God, develops their self-confidence, a love for learning, and a respect for self and others. -In addition to the daily curriculum, the students are offered special classes in art, music, library, technology, and physical education.

Posted May 20, 2009
ISJ gives a Quality Catholic Education! My children are receiving the best education possible at Incarnation-St. James Catholic School. It is a warm, caring environment. In addition to daily courses, the students learn about God and how much He loves us, and how to treat others respectfully. ISJ is a gem!

Posted February 26, 2009
My child goes to ISJ and I truly love this school. It has an excellent curriculum, the teachers and staff members are so warm to the students. Every teacher from every grade knows each student. It s very obvious that the teachers and staff members are there because they care for each and every kid. The teacher to student ratio is unbeatable. My daughter was reading by the end of kindergarten. ISJ does a lot of community services for the less fortunate. Like the coat drive, making sandwiches for the homeless and etc. I admire this because it has taught my kid to give back to people in need. The kids receive homework everyday and of course it s imperative that you work with your kids at home. A school can only do but so much. If you reinforce what your child learns at school, you will see your child excel beyond belief at ISJ.

Posted October 02, 2006
Incarnation is now called Incarnation-St. James Catholic School with classes from Pre-K (4 year old) all the way up to 8th grade. My 3 children attend this school and love it. Incarnation-St. James is an excellent school which provides a faith-based education. Students attend weekly mass. We have IHM Sisters who are such a blessing! Our teachers and staff are exceptional. We have a wonderful principal who cares about each student, and our new pastor is a great leader. I strongly recommend Incarnation-St. James Catholic School. Come get your start with us!

Posted May 07, 2004
As a former student and parent of two current students, I would highly recommend Incarnation. The school is small enough to provide a close-knit group of friends and families, yet offers a wide variety of activities and curriculum. Superb spiritual and administrative leadership by principal.

Posted August 26, 2003
My children have been attending Incarnation since 1997. My son recently moved in with me-in the middle of 3rd grade-and was welcomed with open arms by the staff. I can't say enough about this school. By far, it is the best in our area and I look forward to another year.

Posted August 26, 2003
Had two daughters both graduate from this school. They both went on to do very well in high school and college. The staff and administration are there for the students and parents anytime you need them. We are now sending or son there and am giving it no second thought. I would also like to say we do not live near this school, but we are that happy with it. My wife and myself are also both teachers and respect the job the teachers are doing there.

1555 Pennington Road, Ewing Township, NJ  08638
Last modified Incarnation-St James Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Incarnation-St James Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top