Flemington, NJ

St Paul Christian School 5

Posted June 10, 2013
My daughters is completing kindergarten - she is engaged, absorbing, and active--and one of 8 kids in the class. Given Spanish & computer instruction at no extra cost. Great before and after care. We are looking forward to 1st grade here!

St Paul Christian School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
Both of my children began at St. Paul's in their 3 year old program. My oldest finished 2nd grade, and my youngest finished kindergarten. We had a wonderful experience. The teachers are well-qualified and loving towards the children. We were sad to leave.

St Paul Christian School 5

Posted April 29, 2007
A wonderful school! My daughter attended their pre-K program and was more than ready for Kindergarten. The teachers are excellent and beautifully balance structure and discipline with a great amount of creativity and love. Because the school is Christian-based, the students get a spiritual education as well. Highly recommend this school!

St Paul Christian School
201 Route 31, Flemington, NJ  08822
Last modified St Paul Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
St Paul Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top