Franklin, NJ

Posted January 10, 2013
We have had children at this school for more than 3 years. The children that attend ICRS are well behaved and respectful, communication with the teachers is excellent, and the parents are positively involved at an appropriate level. The arts programs are excellent. The academic expectations are high for the students, and there is appropriate support for students to meet that standard. Most importantly, there is a sense of family and a dimension of spirituality at ICRS. I could not be more pleased to send my children to ICRS.

Posted January 04, 2013
I cannot overstate how impressed we are with Immaculate Conception Regional School. The academic standards and personal standards are very high. Every child is expected to work hard at school and to contribute positively in their community. Every teacher knows every single student personally, every parent is fully invested in the education of their child and the entire school community is involved in and supportive of community service. Our children have done very well in math and reading, and both are reading at levels well above their grade. All of the teachers are dedicated professionals, and the entire school feels like a very welcoming and warm family.

Posted January 03, 2013
ICRS is a fantastic school committed to educating the whole child -- mind, body and spirit. The faculty and staff are extremely dedicated to creating an environment of high academic and moral standards. Students are encouraged to do the best they can and to use their gifts and talents to benefit the community. As a graduate of ICRS, I have experienced the positive impact of an ICRS education and I continue to be impressed by the education my son now receives.

Posted October 22, 2012
Immaculate Conception provides a top notch education and teaches our children values and respect. Since starting Immaculate, my children have grown to be confident and responsible. The teachers go above and beyond and as a parent I always feel welcome into the school. It truly is a safe and loving environment!

Posted September 13, 2012
The first tme we walked in to Immaculate we knew it was the place we wanted our child to be. T he faculty is amazing and the small school environment allows each child to flourish and be themselves. Its been 8 years and we still know it was the right decision.

Posted December 11, 2010
Immaculate Conception Regional School in Franklin, NJ is a wonderful school. The teachers are caring, educated and treat all students with respect. The administration is excellent and receptive. I have two children in the school and can't be more happy! This is a GREAT school!!

Posted October 22, 2010
My son is a 4th grade student this year and has been in this school since kindergarten. I am so happy with ICRS! My son is taught respect, love and patients as well as receives respect, love and patience! His grades and academics are excellent and the teachers are wonderful caring and gifted people? Our new principle has taking our school to the top and was a wonderful addition to an already great school?

Posted July 24, 2010
My two children attended ICRS since PK3 and they not only received a great eduation they are great people. The disapline and respect that was taught at home was not lost in school it was reinforced. They are good teenagers now and always willing to help others. This is a GREAT school and I would encourage all to choose it for there children.

Posted March 24, 2009
Well-rounded curriculum taught by intelligent, nurturing teachers! Instructional music, computers, and art labs provide a balance for the child. Phys ed also incorporates swimming, archery and yoga into the cycled program. If you are looking for a school that provides respect and morals for your child and the family -come spend a day at ICRS!

Posted November 22, 2008
i am a graduate of Immaculate conception and i am amazed at how much this school has helped me. Now that the school has started to work with the other local chatholic schools I can not see anything negative to come of it.

Immaculate Conception Regional School
65 North Church Road, Franklin, NJ  07416
Last modified Immaculate Conception Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top