Bad
Good

After reading the reviews-I am wondering why the negative reviews are removed? I have seen the same problem at dismissal with kids running around the buses as the buses arrive at school. There doesn't seem to be enough staff outside to watch the kids.

Best kept secret ! Outstanding Principal, Teachers and Staff. Best in the county. Highly recommended by Mom of 3 attending this School.

Not sure what it has been like in previous years but from what we see there seems to be great improvement recently. We had to move our children from the private to the public school because of financial reasons. Our children are in the advanced classes and are doing great. They were lacking challenge before but are happier and have adjusted extremely well from the change.

I am unsure of this school's quality for a number of reasons. The endorsements on this webcite give me pause alone--poor writing with grammatical/spelling problems. My visit to the school for registration left me cold. The playground was clearly unkept, with large weeds growing up around the equipment. Makes me question whether safety and cleanliness, much less pride in the school is of priority. Once inside the school, there was a class of children that were evidently not well supervised or controlled, as some older kids sneered at my soon to be kindergartner, without reproach. Did not feel welcomed by office staff. At orientation, the teachers did a good job of entertaining the kids in one of the interesting classrooms. Sadly, however, the visit by the principal was less than professional, as he did not even introduce himself to the kids or parents. Very little info was given about the school.

My son is in is first year, kindergarten. I also know the school because of my two nieces. I love this school. It has a great principle and a great staff. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Their number one goal is parent involvement. The education and programs are also great.

Last modified Hardyston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.