Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

If you can choose another school, do yourselves a favor and go else where. This is NOT the best of schools. I have yet to meet a caring employee. Everyone you talk to seems to be filled with excuses. Very unprofessional and careless.

This school must be teaching their kids at an early age how to cut costs when purchasing items. On 2/13/2015 they and Desiree ordered 100 items from Romeo's Express. It took 2 delivery boy's to deliver the items. They were given for their effort a $5.00 tip to split between the two. This is the epitome of cheapness. Not all of the 571 enrollment kids are going to go on to a lucrative career. Some of them are going to work lesser jobs. They'll be counting on tips to supplement their income. How do you explain that to them?

Grade 2 in Errickson School this year has been a thrilling growth experience in how good education opens and expands the childs mind and spirit when he /she is surrounded by positive reinforcement and excellent teaching.Congratulations to Mrs B on her dedication to have every child succeed! The administration is superior and the support staff and special area teachers are amazing.Schools like Errickson are the reason Public Education is the way to go!!

My son has just finished kindergarten. I could not be happier with the school, teachers, principal and staff. Fantastic PTO.

Marshall Errickson has the best teachers around!

I have a son in 1st grade at Errickson and his experiences thus far have been excellent. As a teacher myself in another district, I continue to be impressed by the level of instruction, differentiated learning and challeging material my son is presented with. I am more than pleased with the staff, administrative response and school support.

This is an amazing school with caring and understanding teachers!! They always strive to go above and beyond for the students. There is a significant parent involvement and the PTO is fantastic! I am very pleased. I have 2 children currently attending the school and couldn't imagine a themm getting a better education.

Errickson is excellant. My children are getting an excellant education and they love it there. All the staff is exceptional and it's like a second family there.

Great teachers and we had a wonderful principal this year (who retired). My kids are getting a great education. We are happy with our school.

I have two boys in this school, full day kindergarten, which is amazing, and 2nd grade. We have a new and very approachable principle this year. My son had one incident on the bus, which was addressed by the teacher and the principal before I could get to them. I have been very impressed, and believe my boys are getting an exceptional education.

Last modified Marshall W. Errickson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.