K-5 & Ungraded
Freehold, NJ

Marshall W. Errickson Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2015
This school must be teaching their kids at an early age how to cut costs when purchasing items. On 2/13/2015 they and Desiree ordered 100 items from Romeo's Express. It took 2 delivery boy's to deliver the items. They were given for their effort a $5.00 tip to split between the two. This is the epitome of cheapness. Not all of the 571 enrollment kids are going to go on to a lucrative career. Some of them are going to work lesser jobs. They'll be counting on tips to supplement their income. How do you explain that to them?

Posted May 23, 2012
Grade 2 in Errickson School this year has been a thrilling growth experience in how good education opens and expands the childs mind and spirit when he /she is surrounded by positive reinforcement and excellent teaching.Congratulations to Mrs B on her dedication to have every child succeed! The administration is superior and the support staff and special area teachers are amazing.Schools like Errickson are the reason Public Education is the way to go!!

Posted June 17, 2011
My son has just finished kindergarten. I could not be happier with the school, teachers, principal and staff. Fantastic PTO.

Posted May 04, 2010
Marshall Errickson has the best teachers around!

Posted March 04, 2010
I have a son in 1st grade at Errickson and his experiences thus far have been excellent. As a teacher myself in another district, I continue to be impressed by the level of instruction, differentiated learning and challeging material my son is presented with. I am more than pleased with the staff, administrative response and school support.

Posted January 10, 2010
This is an amazing school with caring and understanding teachers!! They always strive to go above and beyond for the students. There is a significant parent involvement and the PTO is fantastic! I am very pleased. I have 2 children currently attending the school and couldn't imagine a themm getting a better education.

Posted September 13, 2008
Errickson is excellant. My children are getting an excellant education and they love it there. All the staff is exceptional and it's like a second family there.

Posted August 10, 2008
Great teachers and we had a wonderful principal this year (who retired). My kids are getting a great education. We are happy with our school.

Posted May 02, 2008
I have two boys in this school, full day kindergarten, which is amazing, and 2nd grade. We have a new and very approachable principle this year. My son had one incident on the bus, which was addressed by the teacher and the principal before I could get to them. I have been very impressed, and believe my boys are getting an exceptional education.

Marshall W. Errickson Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2007
Have seen the school go downhill in the past 9 years. Glad to be out of the building and moving on. Good luck for the future for those left behind.

271 Elton Adelphia Road, Freehold, NJ  07728
Last modified Marshall W. Errickson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall W. Errickson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top