Bad
Good

My son just completed the third grade at Bullock, and my wife and I are very pleased with the education my son has gotten there. So pleased that we are looking forward to our daughter beginning the first grade at Bullock this coming fall (2014). Our son's teachers were excellent: they balanced well between providing an effective structure conducive to learning and an openness to letting our son be the kind of learner he is. With our involvement in his learning throughout all three grades, and our partnership with his teachers, our son is reading and performing math at the 6th grade level.

Fabulous staff! Great school! Nice small, close knit school. I would highly recommend Glassboro schools.

I attended these schools and felt confident sending my child there until I realized how much has changed. The teachers(for the most part) do not seem to enjoy what they do. Behavior is an important component, however, when things are so out of control that it becomes the main focus over academics, there is a problem. I was told by multiple teachers and administration that there are major issues academically as well as with behavior.

Both of my boys went to and surpassed most academically at THIS school! I am astounded that others feel so misguided or uninformed. :( As far as the parental involvement, as a parent I was only concerned with my involvement.

This review is in correspondence to the first comment about the teachers are so focused on behavior management and lack teaching skills. First off, the state is the one who sets the standards on focusing on behavior management skills. In order to run a successful classroom there must be a good structure which all in all comes down to behavior management. If the teachers lacked these skills than there would be utter chaos in the classroom and no student would be able to get an education. Secondly, not all of the teachers lack teaching skills. Yes, I will agree that some are not the brightest bulb in the house and I'm not quite sure why they were hired, however, there are a few who know how to teach and have dedicated their whole lives to bettering and educating your children. Instead of criticizing you should be praising the fact that they

The teachers are a joke. Yes I have been there and have observed the teachers. They are so focused on behavior management and lack teaching skills. This school is horrible and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

Have you ever even been to Bullock?Because if you have you need to watch how our teacher's teach, because all the teacher's there are great

Last modified Dorothy L Bullock School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3