6-8 & Ungraded
Glen Rock, NJ

Posted May 02, 2014
I have lived in Glen Rock all my life and now my son is going through the very same schools I did with a few of the same teachers as well! I am extremely happy with the level and professionalism the teachers carry themselves and most of all the continued individual attention paid to insuring he receives a quality education. I have seen my son grow as a person and intellectually to which I credit the school system. I am glad to pay the tax bill as I see it well spent creating a school system rivaling the private prep schools.

Glen Rock Middle School 2

Posted April 19, 2012
I have lived in Glen Rock for many years thinking my kids were getting a superior education. Two of our three children have experienced the terrible middle school situation that exists. The teachers do not offer alternative learning methods, they are often critical of students opinions and the guidance councelors are of little help. They give excessive amounts of homework, most of which, is simply "busy work". My children have not gotten the education I thought they would have from our $300,000+ in tax dollars.

Posted December 07, 2005

Posted August 31, 2005
great school. Fun, and amazing people. Great teachers. Great environment to learn.

Glen Rock Middle School
600 Harristown Road, Glen Rock, NJ  07452
Last modified Glen Rock Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Rock Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top