Bad
Good

Love this little gem of a school and my kids flourish here! My older son gets the extra help he needs and Mrs. Salvatore, the reading specialist is incredible. Can't say enough good things!

I don't love this school. It seems to be behind where it should be compared to other areas. We are currently on our third principal in 4 years. This has caused lots of changes with each new principal and made it difficult for the children to adjust to each principals new style and rules.

Love the school, the teachers and the neighborhood. This small school is more like a family and always looks out for the best interest of my kids.

I love Glendora Elementary because it's just a great school plain and simple. The principal, the teachers, the staff and of course the children all work together and make a tremendous learning experience for everyone involved. I've been very happy all the years my children have been attending.

My family moved here 3 years ago from philly,were my children attended catholic school. I was a little nervous about sending them to a public school. But i couldn't be more impressed with this school. Excellent teachers and faculty. My son went here for 1 year, my daughter has been in this school for 3 years. I have two other little ones that will definetely be attending when they are ready for school.

My son has been going to Glendora Elementary since 2nd grade and now he is in 4th grade. I absolutely love this school. Every teacher he has had has been exceptional. Its more challenging today then years past because the curriculum is much more advanced. Its teamwork between the teachers,students and parents. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified Glendora Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.