Posted December 06, 2013
My son described a freshman boy crying in the cafetieria because he had accidentally thrown out his retainer. Without prompting the newly elected student council surrounded the boy, determined the problem and then searched the trash and located the retainer! the cafeteria erupted into applause for the boy and his "team". This is the kind of school I wanted for my son.

Gloucester Catholic High School 3

Posted June 14, 2011
Holiday High School is the nickname! It seems everytime you turn around there is a day off or early dismissal......much more than any other school in the area. The academics are on level and expectations clear. They do encourage and offer many activities for the kids. However, the challenge is for kids that are not part of the cliques. Especially in baseball! These kids have been together for years and do not like outsiders. Very uncomfortable and challenging. Also, there is a social climate in the school where these kids are more judgemental of others and not forgiving. They tend to make untrue accusations based on perception.

Posted December 11, 2010
We love this school! We transferred our child from public school and are wondering why we did not do it sooner! It is a positvie environment, the teachers make it apparent they love their work and the kids treat one another with respect. The negativity in public school does not exist at GCHS beyond the minimal. Academically, the curriculum is the same but the teachers know how to get results out of the class. It is not a guessing game for the parents as everything is posted on Power School. The school empowers the kids to succeed, which I believe is the overall goal.

Posted October 13, 2010
My grandson goes there and he loves it

Posted September 24, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted June 18, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008
As a former student with siblings who attended GC, I can attest to the fact that GC is an excellent high school. From academics to extracurricular activities to the core values taught, GCHS is far superior to other high schools (both public and private) in the Southern New Jersey area. My years at GC prepared for me college and professional school but most importantly, shaped me into a person with goals and values. I have many friends with family members who attended GCHS as well. They would all agree that Gloucester Catholic is an awesome school. Former GCHS student

Posted January 30, 2008
At GC, they find a way to bring everyone together like a family. I know I enjoyed every minute I spent there. The teachers are all very willing to help you out. I think if GC has one problem it's that it's too leniant.

Gloucester Catholic High School
333 Ridgeway Street, Gloucester City, NJ  08030
Last modified Gloucester Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Gloucester Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top