Bad
Good

I have three children in this school and am very pleased with our experience here. I have seen the support given to both gifted students for my oldest daughter, and for children with behavioral/emotional difficulties for my son, firsthand - and continue to be impressed with the efforts this school makes to include all students in achieving academically, no matter what their abilities or challenges. The educational staff involves parents in their childrens' educations. The school is up-to-date and a pleasant atmosphere to visit. The kids like school, trust and enjoy their teachers, and issues are always promptly addressed - and the teachers are absolutely top-notch. My son's K teacher, in particular, was a wonderful woman who went out of her way to help my ADHD son excel both behaviorally and academically. It's evident that teachers in this school truly care about their students and go the extra mile. My only complaint about this school (and it's more the district) is that their administration staff leaves much to be desired and there seem to be communication issues.

wow i love this school. everyone is so nice and caring for my child

Not ALL parents pay for the after-school program. If you can not afford it based on your income then your child goes for free.

My daughter loves this school, she has been there for 3 years. They do care about our children.When they are absent from school and you dont call they will call you to find out and make sure things are okay. The teachers are very nice. Just one thing they are charging for the after school program and some parents dont have the money. And parents work and arent home in time for the kids to get out of school.

I love this school. my daughter is in pre k we just moved from philadelphia and she loves it!

Hello, I moved from Philadelphia to NJ this year and have my kids in Cold Springs, my children love it . The lunches, the teachers everything is great, they like that the children are good kids in school and how friendly the staff are, the security is A+ so I feel good and at peace when my kids are in school, the one problem is this it only goes to 3rd grade! lol, it is a great school and I am happy my kids get to experience the great environment they learn in.

Last modified Cold Springs School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3