Bad
Good

I was very worried about my son attending this school. He was very anxious to go to a new school by himself. After attending Central for K-2, my son didn't want to go to a new school. The first few weeks, he remained anxious, but with the help of his wonderful teacher and the other supportive staff, he was able to adjust and now he loves his school. His teacher, Mrs. W. is very kind and is very patient. She encourages my son to do his best and we both love her teaching methods. The staff tells me that my son always looks so happy to be at school.

GMRSD is poorly funded and needs much improvement. Look elsewhere if deciding to move to Great Meadows, unless you homeschool or attend a Private school, in that case, it's affordable to live here and there is lots to do.

I have a 3rd grade boy and he is now at Liberty due to the realignment. I was worried about him adjusting etc. but it all went so smoothly. I have no complaints and am very pleased with the teachers/staff etc.

Smaller classes, personalized attention, good staff...I just moved into the area and found that my child quickly adapted to the environment & that the staff quickly addressed any of my concerns. (The kids love Mr. Carroll, 1st grade teacher, it was an honor to have my child attend his class this past year)

Last modified Liberty Twp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.