3-5 & Ungraded
Great Meadows, NJ

Liberty Twp Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2014
I was very worried about my son attending this school. He was very anxious to go to a new school by himself. After attending Central for K-2, my son didn't want to go to a new school. The first few weeks, he remained anxious, but with the help of his wonderful teacher and the other supportive staff, he was able to adjust and now he loves his school. His teacher, Mrs. W. is very kind and is very patient. She encourages my son to do his best and we both love her teaching methods. The staff tells me that my son always looks so happy to be at school.

Liberty Twp Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2013
GMRSD is poorly funded and needs much improvement. Look elsewhere if deciding to move to Great Meadows, unless you homeschool or attend a Private school, in that case, it's affordable to live here and there is lots to do.

Liberty Twp Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2010
I have a 3rd grade boy and he is now at Liberty due to the realignment. I was worried about him adjusting etc. but it all went so smoothly. I have no complaints and am very pleased with the teachers/staff etc.

Liberty Twp Elementary School 5

Posted July 15, 2009

Liberty Twp Elementary School 0

Posted July 03, 2009
Smaller classes, personalized attention, good staff...I just moved into the area and found that my child quickly adapted to the environment & that the staff quickly addressed any of my concerns. (The kids love Mr. Carroll, 1st grade teacher, it was an honor to have my child attend his class this past year)

Liberty Twp Elementary School
334 Mountain Lake Road, Great Meadows, NJ  07838
Last modified Liberty Twp Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Twp Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top