Hackensack, NJ

Posted September 22, 2015
Both of my children have been going to Hackensack Christian school since pre-school. My oldest is now in 6th and my youngest in 1st grade. I am so grateful for the hard work, dedication and support the entire faculty have contributed to the success of my boys and all the children at H.C.S. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it". Proverbs 22:6 "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest". Benjamin Franklin

Hackensack Christian Schools 1

Posted September 30, 2014
If you're interested in providing your child with a christian education this might be the place for you. There is HEAVY emphasis on christian and not much emphasis on general education. I should have expected that when the application required that our family make a profession of faith before we could be considered for the school. We're not super religious, I just wanted a good education for my kids. This school was NOT a good fit for us. VERY evangelical (and not in the good way).

Posted September 01, 2014
I am a graduate of Hackensack Christian School. I went on to a 4-year college and graduated with a B.S. in Pure Mathematics with Honors. I enjoyed my time at HCS very much and I was able to stay involved in the school even after graduating. I now teach at the school and strive to bring excellence to my students every day. The school is not like any other. The spiritual emphasis and academics are an important part of what makes HCS unique.

Posted August 31, 2014
This school is wonderful. Great small group of caring people. This is the best choice for every kid.

Posted September 28, 2013
I wouldn't think to send my daughter anywhere else. I don't know what the previous parent was talking about, but this school doesn't have poor college prep. Many of the alumni have gone to exceptionally good colleges. Even with that, they are very Christ oriented, and have a nice facility. I am very satisfied with this school. The principal is great, she does a lot of Parent and Student Involvement. Their standards are very high. The teachers are excellent, they really do care about the students. There are also Parent-Teacher Fellowship meetings regularly to keep the parents informed on whats going on. I love this school.

Hackensack Christian Schools 1

Posted September 03, 2013
A real disappointment for a high school education , Poor college prep classes. School need to rebuilt on their higher education curricular programs

Posted August 29, 2013
This school is awesome, like a real family who cares about the children as though they are theirs. The education is outstanding and the principal herself even tutors the children. 5 stars for truly Christian attributes including the financial department, everyone is awesome

Hackensack Christian Schools 4

Posted August 12, 2013
I am so excited about this next school year. I have been coming here for about 3 years and have looked forward to coming to school each day. This is the first school that I actually enjoy going. I previously have been to 3 other school and they weren't too friendly. This school was friendly immediately. I look forward to going back to school in September.

Posted April 06, 2013
I recently enrolled my child to this school. I have seen many things in the school improve over the past year. In just the one year I have seen that they have brought back volleyball to there sports, and have added a math club. They do fundraisers to raise money for things they need. My child is friends with everyone in his class and gets the correct amount of help he needs at school. His teacher helps him if he needs help and goes to see her after school if needed. I recently went to an open house there and the principal talked about how she wants to make the classes more challenging. They would advance the math course by one year and make strengthen the english course by using literature and writing. I highly consider keeping my child here until he graduates high school.

Posted November 10, 2010
I love this school! The teaching staff are wonderful and very committed to educating these wonderful children.The children are so well-behaved and have such a happy attitude. I wish that I had gone to this school when I was a child. I'm glad that my son goes to Hackensack Christian School. The education that he is receiving is superb.

Hackensack Christian Schools
15 Conklin Place, Hackensack, NJ  07601
Last modified Hackensack Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hackensack Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top