Hackettstown, NJ

Posted October 29, 2009
The school supports both the academic and moral development of it's students.

Posted October 22, 2009
It's a super school with a super staff!

Posted October 22, 2009
I love that my children are getting a first-rate education that includes the teachings of the Lord. The morals and values instilled at home are reinforced at school. St. Mary's is a part of our family!

Posted October 20, 2009
Great for academics, fosters family values, and love of God and country.

Posted October 19, 2009
St. Mary's School is AWESOME!! It's been an important part of my life for many years! My daughters graduated fromSt. Mary's, I taught there, and next year my grandsons will attend!! Faith, strong academics, caring faculty and staff, family... St. Mary's has it all!!

Posted October 19, 2009
We love St. Mary's for its small class sizes and warm friendly teachers. Mrs. Walsh, the principal, really loves the kids too and wants them to achieve their personal bestl

Posted October 19, 2009
The structure, instruction and atmosphere is great!

Posted October 18, 2009
Small class size Long class hours Family/community orientated Friendly/Warm staffs Church out the doorstep and more...

Posted October 15, 2009
My kids couldn't have had better knowledge about our Lord Jesus Christ in any other place. The academic education prepared them very well. I love St Mary's School!!!!!

Posted October 15, 2009
I am a proud grandmother whose grand children are receiving a great education. They love your school and you have instilled the love of learning in their hearts and that God loves them all.

159 Liberty Street, Hackettstown, NJ  07840