St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
The chidren seem to build better characters and have a firm sense of what learning is all about. It is dedicated to that , while keeping the base of Relgion,which is really the foundation of our Country , present. They strive to teach the children the meaning of 'love thy neighbor' while giving them a top notch education. All of this preparing them to well qualify for any top high school they may want to attend.

Posted August 18, 2009
Both my children are in their third year in school. They are very well school and are very advanced as compared to the kids in my public school district. A very good school, they teach manners and public service as well.

Posted February 04, 2009

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 1

Posted April 14, 2008
I did not enjoy this school at all. I had enrolled my child in it for a brief time, and he hated it. The teachers, he said, were very mean to him

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2008
We attend St. Rose of Lima School and are extremely pleased. The children love the teachers, which to me says a lot, and the teachers are happy to be there with the children. There are countless extracurricular activities for the children. The school makes sure to have plenty of family events as well throughout the year as to give the school that 'family feeling' and it works. The school is also very up to date with computers and the things they offer. The school offers all the honor courses that are available and we could not be happier to have our children at a school that is caring, loving and concerned with our children and their education and their overall well-being--not to mention the strong religious foundation of becoming a good person.

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2008
This is our first year at st. Rose and my husband and I are very impressed. You can tell the principal demands respect from teachers and students, and he gets it. The St. Rose community of parents is very strong. The parents and students are so active in every aspect of education, fundraising and social activities. We have the choice of good public schools, but choose the caring but challenging enviroment of st. Rose of lima.

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 05, 2006

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2003

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School
300 East Kings Highway, Haddon Heights, NJ  08035
Last modified St Rose Of Lima Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Rose Of Lima Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.