Haddonfield, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,122

Paul Vi High School 4

Posted October 29, 2013
Both of my children have attended Paul VI. Both have expressed how they would never want to go back to public school. There is no bullying, the population is diverse and there are plenty of activities that enable the child to be engaged with the other students. The curriculum is tough in regards to the workload. However, having a child that is now in college, I can say it pays off. The one area that needs improvement is that the administration is slow in resolving coaching issues. It seems they have paralysis through analysis!

Paul Vi High School 2

Posted August 19, 2013
I am a student currently enrolled at Paul VI. The school is great, academically speaking. As someone else previously said, all PVI cares about is their image. Student mental health is pretty much ignored; the guidance center has no idea whatsoever how to take care of problems they cannot physically see. Send your child here for learning, yes, but keep an eye out for their mental well-being, please.

Paul Vi High School 4

Posted March 26, 2012
I think Paul VI is a fantastic school and my child has learned a lot there so far as a freshman. Having come from a Camden City School, I find that this school provides my son with the necessary academics to keep him learning. Not to mention, the staff are very caring and the guidance counselors do take their jobs seriously to ensure that the students opinions are voiced and problems are taken care. The sports department is also excellent as it keeps the students busy and the students develop relationships and friendships! This school has been a blessing to my son! Thanks PVI

Paul Vi High School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
I went to PVI for Freshman, Sophomore, and half of Junior year. The main problem with this school is the horrible administration. PVI is on its way to becoming a prep school, and it is blatantly obvious that this is all they care about. They are too concerned with money and status to care about the needs of the individual students.

Paul Vi High School 1

Posted July 11, 2010
As a student at Paul VI have to say that the previous reviews are misrepresenting this school. I've gone to Winslow Township High School until later switching into this school and was shocked to find that I was actually learning less! Not only do the teachers fail to show concern when a student has a problem but they don't take the time to explain things thoroughly. Also, all students receive PC laptops which are costly and break over 75% of the time and I'm not exaggerating! In every one of my class there are over 10 students without a laptop due to problems with it. Since everything is done using laptops anyone without one either fails or get very low grades for uncontrollable technical issues. On top of all this, the school is making thousand of dollars from each student, we could at least get an air conditioning system!

Paul Vi High School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
I am extremely pleased with Paul VI as a school for my daughter. She is now a sophmore and loves to get up and go to school each day. She enjoys her classes and has wonderful things to say about her teachers. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted May 31, 2009
Fabulous School!! this school not only became my Children's school but it became an extension of our family. I have 4 children in this school at the same time and it is worth every cent I spend. I highly recommend this school to anyone who asks. It is full of great kids and great families.

Posted April 25, 2009
Love this school, Unbelievable learning with the tablet pc and multi sensory learning tools for all types of learning styles, they mix up traditional schedules with block schedules which takes out the monotony of school, great caring teachers and guidance counselors who go above and beyond for these kids.

Paul Vi High School 5

Posted September 05, 2008
So far, my child has blossomed at Paul VI. She has become involved in many activities, made friends, and most importantly, is challenged in the subject matter in most of her classes. I see her growth. Thank you, Paul VI.

Posted May 26, 2008
Do not waste your hard earned money to send your children to this school. My child had to be home schooled for most of his sophomore year and the teachers nor administration were accomodating to his situation. We were displeased by the manner in which the principal chose to correspond by email, rather than return our calls or meet in person. For being a catholic institution, compassion was scarce. Public schools in the area have alot more to offer in accomodating students' special needs.

901 Hopkins Road, Haddonfield, NJ  08033