Haddonfield Memorial High School 4

Posted September 29, 2010
I recently moved to Haddonfield from Williamstown (both in New Jersey), I started my freshman year of high school in Haddonfield. I am an academically advanced student and was pleased to see that within a week of school I noticed that the school would provide me with a challenge. Since the district has such great teachers, most of the students were advanced and the average grade is around a 90. The school is very welcoming and I was integrated into the school within several days. Unlike Williamstown, the administration is very kind and interested in the students problems. I was able to walk right into the main office and speak to the principal about a problem I was having with getting my physical in for cheerleading. He helped me schedule an appointment and got me permission to cheer at the game. The school is awesome and I highly recomend it.

Haddonfield Memorial High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
It's my hometown school and has a group of students who are very involved in the community. The school ranks high in New Jersey in academics and athletics.

Posted December 11, 2008

Haddonfield Memorial High School 1

Posted January 08, 2005

Posted September 24, 2004

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Haddonfield Memorial High School
401 Kings Highway East, Haddonfield, NJ  08033
Last modified Haddonfield Memorial High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haddonfield Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top