Hamilton Township, NJ

Posted March 26, 2012
I have 2 young girls attending St. Gregs and they love it. All the kids are taught to be kind and include everyone. At first I frowned at the mandatory volunteer hours within the school but after I started it I loved it because I get to spend a little time with my girls and see how they interact with the other kids. Plus you get to meet all the other parents too. It gives you a real community feeling. My only negative is the class size of 30 kids per class, but it seems to work. I highly recommend.

St Gregory The Great 2

Posted April 11, 2011
that we are not allowed to talk during our brief 15 minute homeroom. Homeroom is one of the only times of the day of which we can interact with our friends and discuss things. it's disappointing to see that st gregs is making me, as well as my fellow classmates who agree with me 100%, feel like we're in a prison. It's a shame that all of the positives of this school can be easily drowned out by all of the negatives. do yourself a favor and send your kid here during the younger grades, and then transfer them to a middle school when they are old enough. please don't put them through the dismay of literally counting down the days until we finally leave this school. it's a shame.

St Gregory The Great 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Not only has St. Greg's won national awards for academic excellence and parental involvement, but the students are taught to respect themselves and others, to love God and country, and to care for those less fortunate.

St Gregory The Great 4

Posted November 25, 2008
I go to St. Gregs and it's a wonderful school. A great environment, good teachers, excellent food, and talented students. But the vice principle is very mean, and sometimes rude. And certain teachers can be a pain. But if you want your kid to enjoy their childhood, i suggest SGG.

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted June 16, 2006

St Gregory The Great 3

Posted September 21, 2005

Posted July 20, 2004
We have been a school family since 1989. Two of our children have graduated and our youngest is a current student. If you are looking for a school with a strong community and a dedicated and caring faculty and staff, your search is over. We highly recommend St. Greg's!

St Gregory The Great 4

Posted May 21, 2004
I am a former student of st.greg's its is a good school but it dosent show us the real world like for example on 9/11 they lied to us about it and said that it was nothing but outher than that it is a good school the class size is 30 to one teacher and the things we learned where higher than public school

Posted September 09, 2003
My children have been so happy and excelled academically since attending St. Gregory the Great. The atmosphere is very conducive to learning and also teaches them about community and what it means to be a productive member of society.

St Gregory The Great