K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have 2 young girls attending St. Gregs and they love it. All the kids are taught to be kind and include everyone. At first I frowned at the mandatory volunteer hours within the school but after I started it I loved it because I get to spend a little time with my girls and see how they interact with the other kids. Plus you get to meet all the other parents too. It gives you a real community feeling. My only negative is the class size of 30 kids per class, but it seems to work. I highly recommend.

that we are not allowed to talk during our brief 15 minute homeroom. Homeroom is one of the only times of the day of which we can interact with our friends and discuss things. it's disappointing to see that st gregs is making me, as well as my fellow classmates who agree with me 100%, feel like we're in a prison. It's a shame that all of the positives of this school can be easily drowned out by all of the negatives. do yourself a favor and send your kid here during the younger grades, and then transfer them to a middle school when they are old enough. please don't put them through the dismay of literally counting down the days until we finally leave this school. it's a shame.

Not only has St. Greg's won national awards for academic excellence and parental involvement, but the students are taught to respect themselves and others, to love God and country, and to care for those less fortunate.

I go to St. Gregs and it's a wonderful school. A great environment, good teachers, excellent food, and talented students. But the vice principle is very mean, and sometimes rude. And certain teachers can be a pain. But if you want your kid to enjoy their childhood, i suggest SGG.

Last modified St Gregory The Great is a Private school that serves grades K-8