Hamilton Township, NJ

Posted April 13, 2013
My children our very happy at thi school. The faculty is wonderful and I know I am giving my children an exceptional education.

Posted November 29, 2011
I love this school. There is a lot of land for gym class, the kids can run around, and do not have to play on just blacktop. The principal is great, very involved. The pastor is also wonderful. The teachers are terrific. They have a fantastic advanced math program with a teacher who will stay after school on her own time to tutor her students to make sure they understand. I could not be happier with the decision I made to send my kids to this school.

Posted January 26, 2011
St. Raphael is a truly a great school. The teachers are highly qualified professionals who care about their students. The principal is dynamic. The pastor is wonderful and very involved in maintaining a strong spiritual environment in the school. The weekly school masses are very inspirational. My children are getting an excellent academic, as well as spiritual, education at St. Raphael School.

Posted August 27, 2009
I go there it is very nice and fun!

St Raphael School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
We've been at St Raphael School for 3 yrs . I've got a 3rd grader and a Kindergartner. We love the school and staff AND children attend Mass every Friday @ 8:30a (also Eucharisic Adoration every Wednesday) Come check it out!

Posted September 29, 2008
My daughter just started pre-k and she loves it!! Very reasonable too.

Posted January 17, 2008
St. Raphaels has a wonderful Pre-K program the teachers are great and have helped to prepare my duaghter for Kindergarten. The curriculum is well planned and every students is given individual attention.

St Raphael School 1