Hamilton Township, NJ

Posted October 15, 2013
My daughters had a great experience in the junior high. It gave them the educational and spiritual tools needed to enter senior high.

Posted August 29, 2013
My child has attended Faith Christian School for all 9 nears from K-8th grade. The staff, although not perfect, was caring and provided an excellent education for my child. The small class size and adherence to Christian values while providing a safe learning environment was very important to me. I am very thankful for this school--it has made a world of difference for my child and our family.

Posted December 26, 2007
This is a wonderful school. The staff is outstanding and the kids are great. My only complaint is the kids are given too much homework which interferes with family time.

Faith Christian School 3

Posted December 26, 2007

Posted March 18, 2007
My four children attended Faith and I could not have been happier. They have all excelled in the local public H.S. A fine private Christian education where faculty, students, staff, and church leaders were exceptional!

Posted February 02, 2007
We recently enrolled our two sons into Faith and we could not be happier!! The academics are outstanding, the teaching staff is amazing and the communication is the best! The rules, morals and values that we are teaching at home are encouraged during a school day. At other schools they would be pushed to the side! I take my two children to school each morning knowing that they are being taught, watched, respected and handled as they would in my home. We love the reward and praise system they have at this school. It really encourages the children to do their very best!

Posted February 02, 2006
Great school. Children know what is expected of them and they rise to the occasion. The academic program is excellent and challenging.

Posted February 02, 2006
My kids have been attending Faith since fall 2005 and they like the school a lot. There are many activities for them to be participate in and the teachers are very good. Great academic program that really encourages the students to grow.

Posted January 14, 2006
This is my child's first year at FCS and I couldn't be happier. I am very pleased with the academic program and the pace at which my daughter is learning. I think the teacher's are doing a wonderful job and show such kindness and love towards the kids.

Posted November 04, 2004
Academically my child did remarkable and the religious foundation was unmatched. I can certainly appreciate teaching children values and morals and enforcing structure and discipline, but Faith was just too extreme. I don't believe that they have realistic expections of children. Children should not be expected to behave as adults. They are children, subject to horse-play and error in judgement at times but they should not constantly be sent to the principal office for punishment especially if their action did not warrant it. I'm particular concerned with this years recent election and how the school dealt with that. I beleive that we live in a democracy and each individual has a right to vote for the candidate they think is best candidate. I believe that there is a fine line between church and state.

Faith Christian School
2111 Kuser Road, Hamilton Township, NJ  08690
Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top