PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Each teacher has a unique style, some are more nurturing, some more empowering, all push the kids to meet goals and deadlines. They are flexible to a point to reach each child,but do not waiver on any child completing the objectives of the lessons.

Amount of homework: Agree

Make no mistake they will challenge your children,but will give them the tools to complete the work. Parents be ready, Quilty education is not a passive sport, you will need to be involved in the assignments and projects. It is a very good memory building opportunity.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have an absolutely unwavering, biblically based view on character development. This is lived out in the lives of he staff and through their example.

My children have been there since preschool and I have never felt anything but love and genuine concern for the growth of my children from the staff. The partner with the parents and really focus on developing a Holistic approach to education. They are truly a beacon of hope for the future of the Hamilton and Trenton area. They are a top Quilty educational institution that will challenge you and your children to live a life that will show honor to God and be an inspiration to the world around you. Thank you Faith and see you next year

My daughters had a great experience in the junior high. It gave them the educational and spiritual tools needed to enter senior high.

My child has attended Faith Christian School for all 9 nears from K-8th grade. The staff, although not perfect, was caring and provided an excellent education for my child. The small class size and adherence to Christian values while providing a safe learning environment was very important to me. I am very thankful for this school--it has made a world of difference for my child and our family.

This is a wonderful school. The staff is outstanding and the kids are great. My only complaint is the kids are given too much homework which interferes with family time.

My four children attended Faith and I could not have been happier. They have all excelled in the local public H.S. A fine private Christian education where faculty, students, staff, and church leaders were exceptional!

We recently enrolled our two sons into Faith and we could not be happier!! The academics are outstanding, the teaching staff is amazing and the communication is the best! The rules, morals and values that we are teaching at home are encouraged during a school day. At other schools they would be pushed to the side! I take my two children to school each morning knowing that they are being taught, watched, respected and handled as they would in my home. We love the reward and praise system they have at this school. It really encourages the children to do their very best!

Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8