Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Absolutely love this school and everything about it. The educators, staff and learning experiences have allowed my children to be successful students in the community. I wish PACE was available for grades K-12!

The teachers are great and helpful educators. My daughter has learned how to read and do math so well thanks to their amazing effort. The staff is beyond helpful and nice.

When I registered my daughter in Pace I had a doubt if it will really work but, now I see my daughter reading only within a couple of months In kindergarden and it is great. She really enjoys everyday she spends there. Great curriculum, excellent teacher and I love the small classroom size (14).I hope they can add school sport and expand up to high school ..!!!!!

Absolutely Love, Love, Love Pace Charter School of Hamilton Our Third Year Here!!!! Awesome all around Great Teachers. Wish he could attend until 12th grade!!!! The Johnson Family!.

Best school in Hamilton area! This is my son's second year and I can't find a single negative thing about this school. From friendly teachers to tons of fun activities, everything is perfect about it!

Pace charter school is a great school,great teachers and great parents community! I am so glad my kids are in this great school.

Great school with wonderful teachers.My daughter is in kindergarden and she will enjoy everyday she spent there.

the best school my daughter is in first grade, the best teachers, thank God for this school.

Excellent school, caring teachers and staff. My daughter loves the school and her teacher. Great curriculum. My daughter is thriving and learning so much.

my oldest child went to this school and we she transfered to a different district in a different state they thoght she would be a little behind but she was more advanced then teh other children. she had better work ethics, morals and appreciation to help other kids learn and grow. I love this school and the curriculum i would recommend to any one in the area it is EXCELLENT!!!!

Last modified Pace Cs Of Hamilton is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.