Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

My daughter had a small issue with a girl on the playground and bus last year which was promptly addressed by the principal and resolved immediately. Happy to say the girls have been friendly since.

Supports LD students: Agree

My daughters do not have learning disabilities at this time. However, I am aware of the special attention my children could be provided, if needed. I appreciate the different reading groups that provide levels of learning as a reflection of the differences in reading abilities.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I can't say enough wonderful praises about Administration, especially the principals. Actively involved in student learning, communicative to families and staff, excitable, responsible, in integrity and extremely friendly. Bravo!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

As it occurs to me, Pace students do not get lost in the shuffle. Small class sizes provides the opportunity for all voices to be heard.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Different teachers have different personalities and styles, but all adhere to Pace's commitment to excellence in education.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is intentional as it supports and is an extension of the work done that day. It is a good reinforcement, indicates my child's ability to retain information, as well as transfer knowledge or apply learning to another situation.

From the first time my husband and I stepped into the building, we knew by the warm, welcoming feeling that this school would provide nurturing support along with quality education to our two daughters. Pace teachers are highly communicative and create a partnership with us in our children's learning. The administration and support staff are so involved in student learning that our children are supported by nearly everyone they come in contact with daily. I am confident about and thankful for Pace Charter School.

Amount of homework: Agree

I think should be completed during the afterschool program.

Pace is a wonderful school with a wonderful staff!

I gave Pace 5 stars because my child is showing excellence every day. Pace has the best teachers and staff. Great Job!

Last modified Pace Cs Of Hamilton is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.