K-3 & Ungraded
Public charter
Hamilton Twp, NJ

Posted May 24, 2015
Pace charter school is a great school,great teachers and great parents community! I am so glad my kids are in this great school.

Posted April 22, 2015
Great school with wonderful teachers.My daughter is in kindergarden and she will enjoy everyday she spent there.

Posted April 22, 2015
the best school my daughter is in first grade, the best teachers, thank God for this school.

Posted April 22, 2015
Excellent school, caring teachers and staff. My daughter loves the school and her teacher. Great curriculum. My daughter is thriving and learning so much.

Posted October 08, 2013
my oldest child went to this school and we she transfered to a different district in a different state they thoght she would be a little behind but she was more advanced then teh other children. she had better work ethics, morals and appreciation to help other kids learn and grow. I love this school and the curriculum i would recommend to any one in the area it is EXCELLENT!!!!

Posted September 03, 2013
Pace Charter School was the best thing that could have happened to my son. My son has learned so much just within his first few months of school, all thanks to the dedication of each and every teacher. The teachers care about each of their students and it really shows. Pace makes sure that, "NO child is left behind" and they mean it. Teachers at Pace deserve a big thumbs up.

Posted February 08, 2012
I have a Kindergartener and First Grader attending Pace. I absolutely love this school. The founder and lead person, Debbie, also founded Little Kids College which is the preschool both my kids attended. Moving on to Pace is one of the best decisions made for my family. The small atmosphere is great for my girls who are a little shy and they are familiar with some of the staff whom they initially met through LKC. I love the fact that the all the staff and teachers recognize and associate with all the parents and students. The new principal, Ms. Cincotta, is wonderful and has adapted well to Pace culture. The reading program is wonderful and the kids are reading within the first half of their kindergarten year. Pace also has a calendar full lineup of evening educational and fun activities throughout the year which allows for great parent/teacher/student interaction. There is also so much parent involvement they had to start hosting the events at Robert Wood Johnson Center to have more space. We just moved to Hamilton and my husband and I have decided to keep our girls at Pace through 3rd grade and possibly longer if Pace were to expand.

Posted January 29, 2012
Our daughter is in 1st grade at Pace. When she entered kindergarten there she had poor letter recognition and by. Christmas in kindergarten she had begun to read! The small classroom size (this yr 14 students in her class) gives the teachers an opportunity to really get to know & work with your child to improve and grow. We have also found the staff to be very kind & loving towards the students creating an atmosphere that makes children feel cared about & appreciated. They take emphasis on building character as well. Teaching children about being trustworthy honest & helpful towards others. They often reward exceptional students and those that show additional effort, allowing them to standout & accept praise for a job well done, which I find refreshing in a society which trend seems to be to award all children 'everyone gets a trophy', until they enter the real world and find out that couldn't be more untrue! I only wish that the school would move & expand. It is currently located next to a bar, the playground leaves much to be desired, as it's nothing more then a parking lot with a play structure . They fact that the school only goes up to 3rd grade is disappointing.

Pace Cs Of Hamilton

Posted August 31, 2009
My son is entering the second grade at Pace and I am very grateful for the education he is getting there. His teachers thus far have approached learning on an individual basis and make allowances for each child's learning style. Please keep up the good work!

Posted March 11, 2008
This is a fantanstic school. My child is in kindergarten and has excelled due to the wonderful teachers. The teachers are really dedicated to teaching every child. Keep up the great work!

Pace Cs Of Hamilton