Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The school is a great place to meet new people and express yourself through the electives but I don't think the school tries hard enough. The more advanced children learn faster but don't get a strong education. I, being one of those advanced students, think it is too easy for me. While on that subject, I will say that my language arts class teacher teaches at a lower level than my comprehension is so I don't feel like I am getting a sufficient learning experience. But that is my only issue here.

It's my child's first year at Reynolds. I have nothing but positive things to say about the school. The teachers are challenging, and do a great job teaching. I'm happy and my child loves going to school:)

This school is great I love it. Great experience lots of friends great education, benefitted went here last two years now I'm at St. Anthony's aka trenton catholic academy in Hamilton it's was awesome and I'm glad that i met people that I I'm still are great friends with.(they all go to Steinert,and Nottingham,and HHW) but still it was great. Crockett and Grice are good to but this school was better. When I grow up I'm going to let my child go here. It was amazing

Great Experience at Reynolds. My son just completed 6th grade, most of his teachers were excellent. They really cared about the students and were very good teachers. Their no bullying policy is wonderful. I would recommend it highly.

i go to this school its a great school for children and i want ur child to go here too have a great day and good bye

This year was my first year at Reynolds and I felt accepted and understood the minute I walk in the door; I loved that feeling! The teachers are all very nice and so are the other students. I love that the GT program is my language class now instead of being pulled out of class. This is cool because it's more challenging, which is always good, and my classmates are also all geniuses. In every class I had this year the teacher made me feel safe, accepted for who I am, understood, and most importantly like I belonged. Reynolds is the BEST school I've ever been to and I love it! Also at Reynolds we are all really like a huge family which is a superb feeling that I've never felt in school before, and I love it!

It is my 1st year at reynolds. And I love it. The teachers are very helpful and Food is soo good! I feel very grown up because I enjoy bieng able to make my own desicions with the help of my counsler.

I think it's a great school. My child is challenged and learns a lot.

I attend this school and I like it. I enjoy waking up every morining to come to school. I like the variety of extracurricular activities in reynolds. I can't wait to go back in September!

This school is average at best. My son gets by on little effort and I don't see anything challenging about the academic program. There is very little, almost no extracurricular activities. There is a fairly active PTA, but the school administrators are not inviting parental involvement.

Last modified Emily C Reynolds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.