Bad
Good

Posted September 16, 2013
I couldn't ask for a better school for my children. The staff and families work together recognizing that it take a village to raise a child well. My daughter has learning difficulties and from day one, the team at Langtree helped us receive the services we needed to help her advance. I credit them for her accomplishments today. Without their support and guidance, who knows where she would be today.

Posted November 21, 2010
The PTA, teachers and principal all work together as a cohesive team to help provide the best environment for the students. The education is sound, and there are wonderful art, music and PE programs.

Posted September 11, 2005
From my first day enrolling my son I was impressed and very pleased with the special attention I received from the secretary and principal. They were both very professional and friendly and were always available to answer any questions. The school in overall is very involved with student's academic affairs and they seem to have a great PTA! The YMCA before/after school program is great and the staff is very friendly. For my first impression and just the first week of school I am very impressed with the school and I'm very confident my son will achieve his fullest potential at Langtree. Compared to other schools my son has attended this is by far the best school and the best staff!

Posted May 15, 2003
An excellent school with exceptional parental involvment in the PTA. We now have new computers with excellent reading programs in all classrooms and will soon have a fully computerized library to help the children transition into middle school. The music program is excellent with an advanced orchestra program for those who excel. I have had 3 children go through this school and they are currently in the gifted and talented programs at the high school and middle school level and I attribute their success to the teachers and staff at this school who really put children first.

Langtree Elementary School
2080 Whatley Rd, Hamilton, NJ  08690
Last modified Langtree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.