Bad
Good

Wonderful school - friendly, great families and the best teachers! My son has always enjoyed going to school! Can't say enough good things - love love love it! A real sense of family!

When I was at Mercerville it only gave me happy memories! I had great teachers who cared and taught me well. I have a disability that was hard during my six years there though, it had 4 flights of stairs! It's constantly up and down but you did get a good workout out of them with the stairs, the fun playground equipment, and the huge field! I miss Mercerville! :'(

Mercerville Elementary School is a great school ! My son transferred from Robinson to Mercerville when we bought a house he is now an honor student. Unfortunately Mrs. Palumbo retired she was a great principle.

The review of 5 out of I0 stars speaks for itself. As compared to 9 out of I0 or even I0 out of I0 in neighboring townships on Standardized National Testing! That means the Same EXACT tests are given throughout the board. If all we do is praise without introspection, the results will remain the same at Mercerville. There must be something we are doing wrong, would be great to find out what.

I have the priveldge of having 4 children enrolled at Mercerville. I find the faculty encouraging, supportive, and exceptionally skilled with my children. I truly appreicate the Principal and her staff.

The parking and drop off in the morning is a nightmare. The children do not get to experience anything that really challenges them, if they aim to achieve above average results. For children with disabilities, it is a great school, as it seems geared and equiped especially for them.

Last modified Mercerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.