K-8 & Ungraded
Harrington Park, NJ

Posted January 29, 2012
Moving from Sweden to USA and Harrington Park this school have been amazing. First of all they have introduction weeks for Kindergarden kids two weeks before school starts after summer break that was perfekt for our son when he didn't speek a word english. Now 1,5 year later he speaks english very well and has no problem following in school. The teachers are amaizing and very engaged to their work. So I can't say anything else that I really rekommend this school.

Harrington Park Elementary School 3

Posted December 08, 2008

Harrington Park Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2008
This scholl is such an amazing place. I work with highly educated staff, encouraging administration, and excellent families. This is the first time I can honeslty say I feel like I am at home when I am at work. The childrne care and want to learn, what a great experience! This all lends to wonderful outcomes and high achievement!

Posted December 08, 2006
As a community member I find this school to be top notch! It is rare you find teachers that make every effort to accommodate your child, especially when you least expect it. The teachers here go the extra mile. Parent involvement is right up there with the great leadership. If you are looking for a school that excels in fine arts, enrichment programs, parent involvement, teacher 'greatness' and most of all leadership, Harrington Park is the place to be. The test scores are amazing too!

Posted July 27, 2005
This is one of the best school in Norther NJ. The Teachers are wonderful. They go the extra mile with all their students. Mr. Davies is the best principal we have had in a long time. If your child needs special services, they will get all they need. Being a small school, most of the teachers (and Mr. Davies) know all the student by name (not to mention the parents as well). The HSA is very involved. As a parent I volenteer so I can be part of my children education. The HSA offers hot lunch, enrichecment program, carnavals, and a way to keep parents involved with monthly newsletters. The music program, is award winning. Twice a year we have wonderful concerts. The instrumental program is outstanding. The students start to learn an instrument in a small class over the summer when the stress is off. This is a WONDERFUL school!

Harrington Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2005
This is a great school. Having been a student here when I was younger I was excited to have my children come to this school. The teachers are caring and eager for parent involvement. A lot of younger teachers have been hired recently which brings in 'fresh' ideas but also results in attrition at times due to maternity leave or staying at home after having a child. The principal was hired new in 2004 and is terrific! The instrumental band program in one of the best in the state and should be a primary reason to choose this school is music is an interest to your child.

Harrington Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Harrington Park Elementary School
191 Harriot Ave, Harrington Park, NJ  07640
Last modified Harrington Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrington Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top