9-12 & Ungraded
Harrison, NJ

Posted October 21, 2013
To be honest Harrison High School is one of the most amazing high schools ever. We've got a lot of sports, bands, singing, amazing teachers, the principal Mrs. Shields is an amazing perso (sorry if I misspelled your name). All the opportunities that the high schools offers. Being able to tell people that I'm a Blue Tide feels amazing. Well spending my 4 years in HHS will be amazing, i love that school and everyone in it, it's so easy to make friends because they're friendly haha. All I have to say is that HHS has a lot to offer and it is an amazing high school, definitely the best one i've ever visit. I AM A BLUE TIDE.

Posted June 14, 2013
My Daugther is attending this school and she statered as a freshman i was completely terrified that she was going to be bulied or anything like that because we just move to the neighborhood but my daughter attidute towards school completely changed even the way she interact towards students. This school is just like a private school just that is public but the oder and everything looks just like if its was public

Posted June 07, 2010
i have my daughter attend the school since we new to the neighborhood and i think the staff are great keep up the good work

Harrison High School
800 Hamilton Street, Harrison, NJ  07029
Last modified Harrison High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top