9-12 & Ungraded
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Hasbrouck Heights High School 1

Posted July 31, 2015
I lived in HH for some of middle school & one year of high school. The school is good about education, but they don't care about bullying. They actually made it worse for me. When I reported my problem, they told the student "Stop bullying ____." This obviously made things worse. There's SO much drama, every single day! Many students are rude to students who aren't wealthy, or new to the town. (This isn't just coming from me). It's a suburban NJ high school, so this is to be expected. I moved to a bad high school nearby, but I'm actually much happier.

Hasbrouck Heights High School 4

Posted June 17, 2015
I graduated from HHHS in 2000. I had no issues with the school, class sizes, or teachers. I enjoyed my time spent there.

Hasbrouck Heights High School 1

Posted January 27, 2015
There was a lot of bullying, teachers were incompetent and blew off the bullying as a joke. made for the worst 4 years of my life.

Hasbrouck Heights High School 5

Posted June 26, 2013
Growing up and going to HHHS has been an incredible experience. Sure there are cliques- all schools have them, but I've found that regardless of our differences, most of us accept each other for who we are. Though the majority of the teachers can be boring, there are a select few who have really influenced me, teaching me more than just history or psych lessons. These people are genuine and truly care about their students. Although this school is known for its athletics, there are many other clubs for students to fit right in. The music and art program are excellent, award-winning newspaper, Gay-Straight Alliance, Multicultural Club, Robotics, Chess Club, Culinary, etc. I can't imagine going to any other school. I'd do it all over again.

Hasbrouck Heights High School
365 Boulevard, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ  07604
Last modified Hasbrouck Heights High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hasbrouck Heights High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top