9-12 & Ungraded
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Hasbrouck Heights High School 4

Posted June 17, 2015
I graduated from HHHS in 2000. I had no issues with the school, class sizes, or teachers. I enjoyed my time spent there.

Hasbrouck Heights High School 1

Posted January 27, 2015
There was a lot of bullying, teachers were incompetent and blew off the bullying as a joke. made for the worst 4 years of my life.

Hasbrouck Heights High School 5

Posted June 26, 2013
Growing up and going to HHHS has been an incredible experience. Sure there are cliques- all schools have them, but I've found that regardless of our differences, most of us accept each other for who we are. Though the majority of the teachers can be boring, there are a select few who have really influenced me, teaching me more than just history or psych lessons. These people are genuine and truly care about their students. Although this school is known for its athletics, there are many other clubs for students to fit right in. The music and art program are excellent, award-winning newspaper, Gay-Straight Alliance, Multicultural Club, Robotics, Chess Club, Culinary, etc. I can't imagine going to any other school. I'd do it all over again.
2 people found this helpful

Hasbrouck Heights High School 1

Posted May 18, 2013
This school is horrible. I went started here in 8th grade & had to leave in 9th grade. I just changed to a charter school because it was so bad. The classes are way too big, some have 30 kids. The teachers can't control the kids. Bullying is really bad and the school doesn't help it. They care about football more than other sports and education. The teachers and staff favorite people because their parents went to the same school. The kids are really rude and don't accept people unless they've gone to school with them for a really long time.
4 people found this helpful

Hasbrouck Heights High School
365 Boulevard, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ  07604
Last modified Hasbrouck Heights High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hasbrouck Heights High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top