1-4 & Ungraded
Hazlet, NJ

Posted March 10, 2012
I have 3 children in this school-- a daughter in 2nd grade, and 2 sons in 1st grade. I'm SO impressed with each of the teachers my kids have had. My daughter had Mr. Maglione in 1st, whom she STILL loves to visit after school and during school events. He is a wonderful teacher and very much an example of the future of teaching. My boys have Mrs. Bracken and Mrs. McGrogan in 1st, and they are both VERY nice, VERY patient, and VERY involved and great teachers. Mrs. Eclarinal was my daughter's 2nd grade teacher (very nice)-and out on maternity. But, her replacement, Ms. French has picked up and taken over the class very nicely. ALL the staff, AND the principal of this school have always been attentive, kind, very helpful, friendly, and wonderful all around! The PTO does SO much for the students too! Last year, the PTO purchased Smartboards for every classroom. And, the 3rd and 4th grades have individual laptop computers for every student! Can't say enough great things about this school! Not to mention that I, myself, went to this school as a child! So, it has been great and has a long history of being great! :-)

Posted January 09, 2006
My daughter has attended the pre-school handicapped program in Lillian Drive School for two years. The teachers have been so supportive, and my daughter has made tremendous progress. I am so impressed with the professionalism and commitment to excellence exhibited by everyone at the school.

Lillian Drive School 4

Posted September 12, 2005
My daughter is in 2nd grade at Lillian Drive, and I have been very impressed with the Academic program offered by the school. Although I don't have a basis of comparison, my daughter was challenged in her first year, and her teacher, Ms. Michelle Doganier, was very attentive and involved every step of the way. The principal, Ms. Sarah O'Neill, is very involved, energetic and interested in the students. She remembered my name from one year to the next, and knows who my daughter is.

Posted May 09, 2005
LDS is outstanding. The teachers really care about the students education. The staff really encourages for parent interaction. The secretary is wonderful.

Posted February 14, 2005
Outstanding school, teachers, principals and staff. To them, my son's education is on top of their list of goals. We need more schools in this country with the leadership that this school has. My only regret is my son will leave this school and move on to the next. i wish his principal and teacher could move up with the classes. if you are considering looking for a great school? you have one right here. It's just a building but the people there make the differance.

Lillian Drive School
28 Lillian Drive, Hazlet, NJ  07730
Last modified Lillian Drive School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillian Drive School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top