Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted July 27, 2016
Amazing faculty. Teachers really care about the students education and well being. We love it at RVS.

Posted July 26, 2007
My family moved to Raritan Valley in Hazlet four years ago. My oldest daughter attend Holy Family School in Hazlet from kindergarten until third grade. We thought attending private school would be the answer to a better education. It was not. After meeting with the wonderful teaching staff at Raritan Valley School We learned that our daughter was actually behind in math! Her first year in Raritan Valley was a little bit of a struggle for her as far as math went. She would come home telling us 'I stink in math'! She had no confidence in math at all. We would like to thank Mrs. Defino, Mrs. Brodsky, and Mrs. Gibson. They gave our daughter every bit of help that she needed and this gave her great confidence. She just graduated from Raritan Valley School with straight A's and now will attend Hazlet Middle School. Two more kids to go!

Posted June 04, 2007
Raritan Valley Elementary school has been a wonderful experience for my children since their very first day of kindergarten. They are familiar with all of the teachers and staff, there is a warm welcoming feeling in this school because of the positive energy that flows throughout. The principal is involved in every aspect of the kids activities it's very impressive. The school secretary and the school nurse are wonderful. The parents are very involved which adds to the family environment. I have nothing but good things to say about Raritan Valley. I feel very fortunate that my children are in this school.

Posted May 30, 2007
'A great place to grow' is the motto of RVS. It truly is a great stepping stone. I have been on the PTO executive board for 4 years and can tell you that it supports its teachers and students. I hope the PTO realizes that their efforts should always benefit the entire student community & without all the kudos to themselves!

Posted August 26, 2003
What Raritan Valley has to offer is truly a quality education along with a caring, warm and genuine staff. The principal is always taking the time by giving a great smile to all his students who walk by him and rewards them with a secure environment. He is always looking to bring more to his school.

Posted August 22, 2003
I have 3 children (Grade 1, Grade 3 & Grade 5) at Raritan Valley. I have been the Head of the Communications Committee for the past 2 years. I have nothing but the highest praise for our principal, Mr. Bottani, all the teachers and staff and the parents at Raritan Valley. We are all like one big family at Raritan Valley, and for that -- we are all truly blessed!!

Raritan Valley School
37 Cresci Blvd, Hazlet, NJ  07730
Last modified Raritan Valley School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.