7-8 & Ungraded
Hazlet, NJ

Hazlet Middle School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
Hazlet Middle School has teachers who really care about the kids.

Hazlet Middle School 1

Posted January 27, 2010

Hazlet Middle School 1

Posted July 09, 2009
Worst 2 years of my life. Teachers do nothing about bullies, most of the teachers are a joke, and discipline doesn't even exist (punishments don't do anything to stop the troublemakers, but just punish everybody.) So happy to be going to high school.

Posted May 13, 2008
I love this school sooo much! I have a great time and the teachers are awsome!

Posted August 24, 2007
After spending two years at Hazlet Middle School, I have to say it is a very good school. Mr. D is a good principle, and the teachers are really good too (especially Mr.C). It is both focussed on sports, and academics equally, HMS is really a great school, and I suggest anyone to go there. Best 2 years of my life.

Posted June 23, 2007

Posted June 15, 2006

Posted August 31, 2005
We transferred From Holy Family School in Hazlet for a better education. Besides receiving that, I would like to say that HMS is an excellent school. Behind this excellent school is an excellent leader. That leader is our principal Mr. John De Genito. I have never seen such an excellent principal/role model in my life. He is totally dedicated to the parents and children of HMS and makes HMS such a wonderful place to be. His door is always open to all. He should be commended for a job well-done. I would like to thank his ecellent vice principals (Mrs. Hayden and Mr. Miller) for always being there for all and for a job well done. I would also like to thank the soccer coach Mr. White for being such a great soccer coach. My child loved playing on his team and was proud to be part of his first place team.

Hazlet Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

Posted February 16, 2005
- a staff
Academic programs are excellent. Teachers and other staff are excellent.Extracurricular activities are available to all students.I've been pleased with the transition that my child made from elementary school to middle school.

Hazlet Middle School
1639 Union Avenue, Hazlet, NJ  07730
Last modified Hazlet Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazlet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top