Posted November 28, 2008
I am a teacher at public school and think sending my Son to Holy Family was the best thing I could have done. Kids are helpful and kind and the teachers truly care about the students.

Posted January 14, 2008
Both of my children enrolled in Holy Family this school year. Initially, I was very nervous because I was uncertain about the academics offered at Holy Family. I must tell all that I am thrilled with the school. As an educator and learning consultant myself I can honestly say I am so pleased with the education my children are receiving in Holy Family. The families are all so warm and welcoming and there is so much for the children to do. They offer Bitty cheerleading for K- up, soccer, track, floor hockey, basketball, mad science and much more. There are endless family nights and dances. My children are in classes with fewer students than their previous school and are doing wonderfully. I would highly recommend Holy Family to all.

Posted November 18, 2007
HFS has alot to offer in re: to academics as well as extra curricular activities. For ex:, computers/computer lab, science lab, honors math, newspaper, spanish, new 3 yr. program, intramural sports, as well as a variety of team sports. Academics are up to par and children are constantly being challenged. This such a great school.

Posted October 24, 2007
Holy Family is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers and staff. I am happy with all the positive changes that have taken place.

Holy Family Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2007
When my husband and I were looking into elementary schools for our children, we chose Holy Family. The teachers and staff really care about the children and their education. There are so many programs offered beyond the basic academic classes and in the upper grades there is even an honors math program. Parental involvement is something very important to me and there is much of it here at Holy Family. You really fell like you are part of a close knit community. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted October 19, 2007
As parents of two children ( 4th & 7th),we have been there through all the changes and couldn't be happier. Improvements such as a new principal, some new teachers, a new three year old program, Honors Math, a Science lab, a computer lab, where students are taught Powerpoint, Excel, etc. not just games, Spanish, Art, Music, & a curriculum that is intergrated across all subjects, as well as a structured discipline plan & a strong emphasis on Catholic core values. Have there been changes? Yes! For the better? Absolutely! Anthony & Amanda Russo

Posted March 20, 2006
School is great! Teachers work together, especially Mrs. Matousek.

Posted November 20, 2005
holy family is a small elementary school filled with some really good teachers in the lower grades. once you reach 6th grade, it's over... The previous principal has kept a lot of 'ineffective teachers' here for a long time.

Posted November 15, 2005
Liking or disliking what the new principal DOES is important. As far as inappropriate activities, I wish one would elaborate. I can testify that two of my children graduated from Holy Family within the last few years and are doing wonderfully as are any other children we keep in touch with. I feel very lucky that they had th e best in education available. It went much further than education which is what made Holy Family unique. I am sorry my third is getting jipped from what used to be..

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2005
Almost everyone makes the academic honor roll at HFS wheras this is not the same in public school. I want to advise all those interested in HFS to look at the Terra Nova Scores of the upper grades children, especially in Math where it is lacking ... If I didn't work here, my child would not be here. So glad he is graduating this year...

910 Hwy 36, Hazlet, NJ  07730
Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top