Holy Family Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2008
I am a teacher at public school and think sending my Son to Holy Family was the best thing I could have done. Kids are helpful and kind and the teachers truly care about the students.

Holy Family Elementary School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
Both of my children enrolled in Holy Family this school year. Initially, I was very nervous because I was uncertain about the academics offered at Holy Family. I must tell all that I am thrilled with the school. As an educator and learning consultant myself I can honestly say I am so pleased with the education my children are receiving in Holy Family. The families are all so warm and welcoming and there is so much for the children to do. They offer Bitty cheerleading for K- up, soccer, track, floor hockey, basketball, mad science and much more. There are endless family nights and dances. My children are in classes with fewer students than their previous school and are doing wonderfully. I would highly recommend Holy Family to all.

Posted November 18, 2007
HFS has alot to offer in re: to academics as well as extra curricular activities. For ex:, computers/computer lab, science lab, honors math, newspaper, spanish, new 3 yr. program, intramural sports, as well as a variety of team sports. Academics are up to par and children are constantly being challenged. This such a great school.

Posted November 12, 2007

Posted October 24, 2007
Holy Family is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers and staff. I am happy with all the positive changes that have taken place.

Holy Family Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2007
When my husband and I were looking into elementary schools for our children, we chose Holy Family. The teachers and staff really care about the children and their education. There are so many programs offered beyond the basic academic classes and in the upper grades there is even an honors math program. Parental involvement is something very important to me and there is much of it here at Holy Family. You really fell like you are part of a close knit community. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted October 19, 2007
As parents of two children ( 4th & 7th),we have been there through all the changes and couldn't be happier. Improvements such as a new principal, some new teachers, a new three year old program, Honors Math, a Science lab, a computer lab, where students are taught Powerpoint, Excel, etc. not just games, Spanish, Art, Music, & a curriculum that is intergrated across all subjects, as well as a structured discipline plan & a strong emphasis on Catholic core values. Have there been changes? Yes! For the better? Absolutely! Anthony & Amanda Russo

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2007
- a former student

Posted July 26, 2006

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2006

Holy Family Elementary School
910 Hwy 36, Hazlet, NJ  07730
Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top