Posted January 06, 2013
A very good school, we have been very happy with most of the teachers our kid has had so far. I especially like their reading program. Our daughter is an avid reader in part because of the different programs this school has to encourage reading.

Posted May 14, 2012
Very good school for elementary. Should improve use of technology and make it more frequent.

Posted May 10, 2012
Excellent school. Both of my kids attended this school and they have fond memories of it. Teachers and Principal worked well together and were excellent

Grace Norton Rogers School 3

Posted November 01, 2011
Our daughter really loves this school,loves her teachers does well and has many friends.This is her fourth year in this school and up untill now we have been very happy.There was an issue with our child and another and school didnt tell us our child did.We made an arrangement with the school to resolve the situation and it wasnt followed by the other parent and the principal hasnt returned any of or calls our emails which is disappointing.The office staff is always helpful and pleasant the nurse is excellent and the PTO is organized and friendly but we will be taking our children to a new school next year because the situation between the children was handled poorly in our opinion which again, is disappointing because our child will be very unhappy to leave friends and teachers behind .

Grace Norton Rogers School 2

Posted May 21, 2010
Most of the teachers are kind but there are some very abrasive ones so be careful. Office staff is completely rude and unhelpful. School nurse is fabulous! Principal is not approachable to parents. PTO consists of a few select moms who won't allow newcomers into their clique.

Grace Norton Rogers School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My child is very happy attending GNR. I feel the staff and teachers are very professional and overall very caring. I am extremely happy that my child feels comfortable speaking with Mr. Dias, I remember as a child, I was afraid of the superiors. GNR also has zero tolerance for bullying. My daughter had an issue with another child and it was handled immediately. This school is wonderful

Posted April 27, 2010
Excellent school. Teachers are for the most part very into their work and dedicated employees who care a lot for the kids. My son's 3rd and 4th Grade teachers were just outstanding. Principal is very professional and puts 100% into his job which he takes very seriously.

Grace Norton Rogers School 0

Posted February 04, 2010
We love this school. The principal and Admin. staff including the teachers are very warm, friendly and caring. My son loves it here and feels safe to go to Mr. Dias if he has a problem. Mr. Dias is more than fair. He loves Mrs. Gilbert and Mrs. Rodriguez in the Main Office. Thank you teachers also for all you do for the children!

Grace Norton Rogers School 1

Posted December 06, 2009
The school is just horrible. Teachers are rude in common. Program is weak and boring, children are not motivated and any creativity is restricted. Teachers care only about discipline and walking in line through halls. Kids concerts are poorly prepared, without any at least simple decorations. The main office stuff is extremely unfriendly. Principal often raise voice with parents. So think twice before you go to this school.

Grace Norton Rogers School 1

Posted May 30, 2009
The school is horrible and the principal is distant, aloof and ineffective. Our children found their teachers to be rigid and intolerant and severe. Not a nurturing environment for children at all!

Grace Norton Rogers School
380 Stockton St, Hightstown, NJ  08520
Last modified Grace Norton Rogers School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Norton Rogers School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.