Bad
Good

Could not be happier with GNR! Our son has soared since being at this school, the teachers and administration are all wonderful. We are also thrilled with the new superintendent who is making wonderful changes district wide.

This school is just great! There is so much great diversity and students are held to a very high standard. The teachers are top notch and there is a great program for the gifted and talented as well as kids who need some help. Don't hesitate to send your kids here you won't be sorry.

This is a great school with hard working and dedicated teachers. My son really enjoyed his time there. They have a new principal who is doing really nice things! Way to go Rogers!

A very good school, we have been very happy with most of the teachers our kid has had so far. I especially like their reading program. Our daughter is an avid reader in part because of the different programs this school has to encourage reading.

Very good school for elementary. Should improve use of technology and make it more frequent.

Excellent school. Both of my kids attended this school and they have fond memories of it. Teachers and Principal worked well together and were excellent

Our daughter really loves this school,loves her teachers does well and has many friends.This is her fourth year in this school and up untill now we have been very happy.There was an issue with our child and another and school didnt tell us our child did.We made an arrangement with the school to resolve the situation and it wasnt followed by the other parent and the principal hasnt returned any of or calls our emails which is disappointing.The office staff is always helpful and pleasant the nurse is excellent and the PTO is organized and friendly but we will be taking our children to a new school next year because the situation between the children was handled poorly in our opinion which again, is disappointing because our child will be very unhappy to leave friends and teachers behind .

Most of the teachers are kind but there are some very abrasive ones so be careful. Office staff is completely rude and unhelpful. School nurse is fabulous! Principal is not approachable to parents. PTO consists of a few select moms who won't allow newcomers into their clique.

My child is very happy attending GNR. I feel the staff and teachers are very professional and overall very caring. I am extremely happy that my child feels comfortable speaking with Mr. Dias, I remember as a child, I was afraid of the superiors. GNR also has zero tolerance for bullying. My daughter had an issue with another child and it was handled immediately. This school is wonderful

Excellent school. Teachers are for the most part very into their work and dedicated employees who care a lot for the kids. My son's 3rd and 4th Grade teachers were just outstanding. Principal is very professional and puts 100% into his job which he takes very seriously.

Last modified Grace Norton Rogers School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.