K-4 & Ungraded
Hillsdale, NJ

Posted June 23, 2013
Great school, Great principal, Great teachers. This school provides a great education, and is so welcoming and warm. Keep up the good work.

Posted June 22, 2013
I have 2 children in Smith school now. One child is going into first and the other is going into fourth grade. I LOVE this school so much! My daughter's 2nd grade teacher helped us figure out that she was slightly ADD and the school has helped her ever since. She earned all A's and B's in 3rd grade. All the teachers and staff are wonderful. This school is a nurturing and caring, academic place for my children to start off their education on the right track!

Posted May 25, 2005

Posted January 20, 2005
A.B.Smith offers an excellent before and after school program that is a life saver for working parents. This school also takes teasing and bullying VERY seriously and recently had children 'sign' teasing 'contracts' promising not to bully, and to help their classmates if they are seen being teased. I think this is one of many examples of how the staff cares about the feelings of every child!

Posted January 07, 2004
I have a daughter who currently attends Ann Blanche Smith School. It's a great school with involved teachers and a wonderful prinicpal. The PTA is the best I've seen anywhere. I also went to this elementary school and though many teachers have changed and the prinicpal... it's still a wonderful place to have my child educated. Safe, beautiful, educational and fun.

Ann Blanche Smith Elementary School
1000 Hillsdale Ave, Hillsdale, NJ  07642
Last modified Ann Blanche Smith Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ann Blanche Smith Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top