Bad
Good

My daughter goes there and she said that she loves it and everyone that works there.

My son moved up to Calvin Coolidge from A.P. Morris. CC's teachers are wonderful. There is a great sense of camaraderie. It is an older school and comping from A.P. Morris I do wish they could renovate it. My only issue seems to be the very brusque attitude of the woman who runs the cafeteria. She could use some training in dealing with young children.

I am a 6th graduate of Calvin Coolidge and I am VERY proud of it. The teachers are very understanding and care for all of their students. It is the best school in all of Hillside. Small classes are key to a great education and Calvin Coolidge has that. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL!!!! Years have past and now my child goes to the school and the leadership is still great.

Calvin Coolidge has offered an excellent well-rounded learning experience. I believe that this school has teachers that enjoy what they do and are extremely effective in teaching.

My child as went to this school every senes the thrid. The are wonderful and smart

Calvin Coolidge is the top school in the townshipp of Hillside NJ. The care & dedication of the teachers are top notch. It is a direct representation of the principal and her admiistation. I am very proud of the achievment & education that my child has received. She is a 5th grade student who is taking geometry and Alegerbra. Reading & comprehension are also a big focus in this school. I could not be more pleased.

I think the teachers are doing a great job. We need more parents involvement.

I think the teachers are doing a great job. We need more parents to be involve with kids education . As far as the school bathroom and updates you can say thank you to our Major and our board officials. Parents must get involve with schools and kids .....

Calvin Coolidge needs some help. My child has attended the school for the last two years. He is doing okay however, I feel that the principal needs to get more involved with the students, I don't feel that she relates to them well. In addition, I think the school is small, needs updates and needs funding to rebuild. If I had my choice I would not send my child to this school.

Last modified Calvin Coolidge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grade 2